Looking for good caddy/northstar mechanic in Denver/Aurora Colorado Area
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Looking for good caddy/northstar mechanic in Denver/Aurora Colorado Area in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; When I lived in New Mexico I had a certified Cadillac mechanic that worked for the local caddy dealership that ...
    Crazy_Jake is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Seville STS

Looking for good caddy/northstar mechanic in Denver/Aurora Colorado Area

When I lived in New Mexico I had a certified Cadillac mechanic that worked for the local caddy dealership that worked on the side. Always found every issue, and never charged me a fortune. "Ok, so I replaced your spark plugs, 4 and 6 were fouled, the squeaking was your idler pulley, replaced the belt for you as well, that oil leak was coming from the oil cooler, got that fixed, replaced your air filter, adjusted your wiper blades, and air'd up your tires. Just gimme $125 man." I'm looking for a guy like that! Just someone who is really competant when it comes to 4.6 Northstars that won't charge me $500+ everytime I bring it to him. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Only person i know is Tim Carroll but hes in Dallas.

Caddydrummer67 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '01 ETC 49,000 miles 2002 F55 STS 63,000 miles

Re: Looking for good caddy/northstar mechanic in Denver/Aurora Colorado Area

Look on the Northstar Performance site. There's a page called dealer testimonials or something like that.
    I could swear there's a shop in Ft. Collins or something that uses Jake's Studs.
    That might be a good place to start.

----------

Well, I just checked the site and it looks like it's been updated and that testimonials section is no longer there.
    Maybe Jake can chime in and tell you the guys name. Again, I could swear he was in Ft. Collins.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.