Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 1958 Eldorado Seville rear shelf color question in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; A friend of mine is restoring a 1958 Elrodado Seville. He did some research and found out that the original ...
- 07-15-13 09:55 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1976 and 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham and 1996 DeVille
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Budapest Hungary/European Unio
1958 Eldorado Seville rear shelf color question
A friend of mine is restoring a 1958 Elrodado Seville. He did some research and found out that the original color of the car is the so called "98-2 desert bronze" (the previous owner painted it just simply brown) . What color was used for the rear shelf to match the interior and exterior colors? To help I have attached 3 pictures to this message.
Please help! Thanks!
- 07-15-13 09:56 AM #2
Re: 1958 Eldorado Seville rear shelf color question
I forgot to add the the rear shelf is covered in leather and we are looking for the color of the leather.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 1/4 Inch And 3/8 Inch Stubby DualMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Windshield Cover
Windshield Cover - All Season Windshield Screen; No More Ice Scraping In The Winter; Universal Fit; Dimensions: 70 Inches By 29 Inches
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.