Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, ISC Motor in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a 1993 eldorado 4.9 I just replaced the,(ISC) idle speed control and a new TPsensor. I think I ...
- 06-10-13 03:33 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
I have a 1993 eldorado 4.9 I just replaced the,(ISC) idle speed control and a new TPsensor. I think I set ISC correct idle is 800rpms now I have a humming kinda like bad ground. Any ideals???
- 06-11-13 12:37 PM #2Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
Re: Am I On The Right Track For Timing Setting, 91 Deville --Pics
Start a new post. This one is 3 years old with a completely different subject title.
- 06-11-13 08:37 PM #3
Re: ISC Motor
- 06-22-13 06:41 PM #4Originally Posted by brougham
----------Originally Posted by nickbucciarelli
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch