Looking for a particular spoiler.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Looking for a particular spoiler. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I had a 97 Cadillac eldorado and I had a spoiler on it that I really liked, unfortunately I sold ...
    eldo man is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Looking for a particular spoiler.

I had a 97 Cadillac eldorado and I had a spoiler on it that I really liked, unfortunately I sold the car but now I have bought another one and I cant find the right spoiler for it.

I have seen this spoiler on quite a few eldorados but nobody can tell me where they got it, I do know that its not the one thats made for the eldorado, its a universal spoiler.

Its very classy looking, it has a led break light in the middle maybe a foot long, its not flat on top it kind of curves up at the back, the sides dip down a little at the end, and it has two support struts not three like a lot of them I see.

Any help would be appreciated I am wits end.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: Looking for a particular spoiler.

Ive never seen, or heard of what you're referring to, but have you "googled"....... I bet with enough looking, youll find something there!!

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    tell me if this is it:

chrisngrod is offline Cadillac Owners Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33638

This one seems to end before it reaches the corners... must be a combination between this one and the one above eh? This has the foot long brake light but 3 supports.

Logandiagnostic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 DTS, 2005 Mustang GT

Eldo spoiler

If in any way you can come up with or think you can come up with a 'brand' name on the one you had it would help.

A Montana Cadillac repair shop uses our replacement LED lamps. He sent me one for a Eldo that needed repair. The lamp was shot. But anyways...I did manage to find a new replacement LED lamp.

I am looking at a post-it-note from when I did this. All we had to work with was this-

Texas Dar
    DR-102

Turns out the cars was from AZ. Pretty close to Texas anyways..

Logan

Gary Shaffer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Eldorado Touring Coupe
    Try sportwing.com

eldo man is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Shaffer
    Try sportwing.com

Thanks for all the help everyone.
    I have checked there and they donít have it. But I think I might have found it. http://www.wingswest.com/products_us_detail.asp?id=8
    Iím going to see if I can find a place with one in stock locally so I can go look at it. I canít really tell enough from the picture to be sure.

jonrodman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1996 Seville STS

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck C
    tell me if this is it:

Maybe a Pontiac Trans-Am would be willing to donate one. They appear similar from 1982 up for a few years.

c_a_s_2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by eldo man
    Thanks for all the help everyone.
    I have checked there and they donít have it. But I think I might have found it. http://www.wingswest.com/products_us_detail.asp?id=8
    Iím going to see if I can find a place with one in stock locally so I can go look at it. I canít really tell enough from the picture to be sure.
    FYI (Much older reply, tho) also try autotoyaz.com (based in Phoenix, AZ) they have a lighted angular wing, with led lights, primed or painted to match Eldo's I am about to buy one cause I have been looking for weeks, this is the best one I've found. I also called two caddy dealers (parts Dept) today, they both said the GM never made such an animal.

K2K
    K2K is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Here's what I have on my car (Sorry it's so dirty :\ Trying to wait until the next snow at least)

Oh... only two support struts. Never mind.

Durr...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.