Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Automatic level control dryer in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does any one know how to open this thing up I know it unscrews but mine seemes to be stuck. ...
- 05-09-13 07:25 PM #1
Automatic level control dryer
Does any one know how to open this thing up I know it unscrews but mine seemes to be stuck. I need to open it up if I get a new compressor to change the spring out Thanks for the help.
- 05-11-13 09:03 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2002 Seville SLS, all black--253,000 miles
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Borderline rural Michigan
Re: Automatic level control dryer
When I bought my new compressor unit it came without the dryer, which really ticked me off. I had to buy the dryer at the dealership. I don't think it's a serviceable component.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit