Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Automatic level control dryer in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does any one know how to open this thing up I know it unscrews but mine seemes to be stuck. ...
- 05-09-13 08:25 PM #1
Automatic level control dryer
Does any one know how to open this thing up I know it unscrews but mine seemes to be stuck. I need to open it up if I get a new compressor to change the spring out Thanks for the help.
- 05-11-13 10:03 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2002 Seville SLS, all black--253,000 miles
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Borderline rural Michigan
Re: Automatic level control dryer
When I bought my new compressor unit it came without the dryer, which really ticked me off. I had to buy the dryer at the dealership. I don't think it's a serviceable component.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Blackberry Clove; 3 Pak
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H1 SilverStar Fog Light Bulb, 2 pack