- 10-26-12 03:27 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): '01 Seville STS
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
In GM Parts Giant -- The two asterisks and part numbers - then, a "code 3982"
Doing some checking on a module in GMPARTSGIANT, and using my VIN, I'm told the GM part number in the left column of the page.
For example 89018375 is shown as **018375 in the left column. Thankfully the AC delco # is also shown. BUT, how, on any of these part numbers, do you know what to put in the place of the ** ( 89 in this case. )
Then, finally, I find that my notes for an actuator call out two very similar part numbers except one is "except code 3982".
What say you, Gurus?
- 10-26-12 03:43 PM #2
Re: In GM Parts Giant -- The two asterisks and part numbers - then, a "code 3982"
This link has the full part number.
- 10-27-12 12:29 AM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 Eldorado ETC & 2000 Eldorado ESC
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer
Sledge Hammer - 3 Lb.More on Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Gear Shift Knob
Gear Shift Knob - Browning Pistol Grip