new owner 2000 STS :)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, new owner 2000 STS :) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hello everybody so excited to be here been lurking around for almost 2 weeks since the purchase of my 2000 ...
    cataractSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 STS

new owner 2000 STS :)

Hello everybody so excited to be here been lurking around for almost 2 weeks since the purchase of my 2000 crimson pearl STS. Let me start by saying she is MINT. One owner and 66k and some change on the clock! I am 20 years old and have loved this gen seville and eldorado since the first time I saw them. I have owned an 04 grand marquis LS that was mint, a 92 mr2 that was very well taken care of and I thought I loved those cars HA!.

This is one of the most amazing vehicles I have ever had the pleasure of driving I have driven an IS350, acura TL-s, hummer h3 alpha, g35 coupe along with many others and this car beats them all in my personal opinion in every aspect. Before purchasing the STS I was looking at 3 vehicles. An 03 lincoln ls with the v8, a 2000 lincoln continental, and the 2000 sts. All beautiful cars but the STS just felt like it was made for me.

I am typing this from my phone at work so sorry for my misuse of punctuation, grammar, etc.

I have already done the muffler delete and replaced with 2.5 inch piping but kept my original tips I like them a lot. She sounds amazing! I've been reading on all the issues to look out for and I thank everyone who has contributed to this forum it helps so much. This car has been absolutely babied so I should get many many years of bonding with only 66k on her. I havnt got any pictures yet but ill be sure to post some when I can and get on a computer. Also by the way I picked her up for 6k even. I want to give a good thorrough review but I must get to work thanks all for reading ill post some updates soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Re: new owner 2000 STS :)

and congrats.

Now stop babying it. Take it out and give it a good whooping. If you don't know what I am talking about go up to the Technical Archives at the top left of the page and read up on "oil consumption" and "full throttle".

cataractSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 STS

haha with pleasure! of course i know what you mean ive been running her good since ive had her looked over and mufflers chopped off. the northstar sounds awesome. ive gotten a few "wtf??" looks when getting down into the pedal next to a ricer. feels great boy she drinks gas quick though. much quicker than the 4.6 in the grand marquis. not complaining though it goes to good use

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Actually it should give you pretty good fuel mileage, especially on the highway. I just got 27.5 last week on a round trip to northern Wisc. Now when you are into that WOT stuff all bets are off. She will drink copious amount of fuel.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

njam is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1997 sts, 1978 coupe deville

This car has been absolutely babied so I should get many many years of bonding with only 66k on her.
    hehe. thats what you think. youll be pulling you hair out in about another few thousand miles.

J/K welcome aboard and may the gremlins stay far away from you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.