449K views 2K replies 623 participants last post by  pswanson13 
#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#136 ·
Re: Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

1999STSCresskill: Fellow NJ member!! :thumbsup: Nice car!
What about me?:( I'm from the jersey...albeit the north end.

Some sharp looking cars here. Most of which seem to put mine to shame. My car is in desperate need of some minor body work and a nice paint job. It's what I like to call a great 10 footer...in that it looks great, from 10 feet away....haha, GET IT! I think I made myself sad again...:helpless:

#140 ·

mmarinov, what color is your car?
I believe it's called Dark Cherry Metallic (ironically, the exact U-code as my '95 Chevy). It was offered beginning in '94 and was available through '97 (I think). According to a production number thread on this site a while back, it was one of 520 ETC's made in that color/year.

#141 ·

It looks similar to the color of my Eldo. Only I believe mine is called purple pearl. I was wondering because I have yet to see a Eldo in my color in Chicago. I see Sevilles but not one Eldo. I'm sure they do exist but most of the Eldo owner always tell me they love the color and its the first one they have seen in this color.

#143 ·

It looks similar to the color of my Eldo. Only I believe mine is called purple pearl. I was wondering because I have yet to see a Eldo in my color in Chicago. I see Sevilles but not one Eldo. I'm sure they do exist but most of the Eldo owner always tell me they love the color and its the first one they have seen in this color.
It looks very similar - the U-Code in the trunk is U9800...I'd be willing to bet money that they're the same (perhaps renamed??)

Come to think of it, I haven't ever seen another Eldo in that color either.

#145 ·

Man, I'm loving the Eldo's on this thread. Anyone else got montana blue's?

Here's my pride and joy, before I put on the 97 style lights and unfortunately b4 being washed. I cant wait to get this E&G grille chromed and take new pics!

my dad did it was i learned to drive on 1993 Touring Coupe with a dark blue interior too....
miss that car...

#149 ·

only has 31k on it. I have to do springs/shocks next.. Engine runs perfectly though.

the paint's had it.. it's dull and worn down to the primer in some places. When spring comes I'll try to take care of the body.
That things got some serious potential.. here's one that I saw in my neighborhood a few months ago. Its so cadillac it smacks you in the face, lol.

#153 ·

oooh I love the color but those rims absolutely do not belong on that car.

I can't imagine the trouble that dude went through to get them on there too.. there aren't many rims that have proper clearance for the calipers.. at least there didn't used to be.

My dilemma on my eldo is as such: the paint scheme is classic (dark brown on sand) but my wife and I HATE IT. it's gawd offal. I'm grappling between keeping it totally stock/original and just painting it a color that looks nicer.

I already have to redo the interior anyhow so I may just make it a neutral color that will go with any paint I choose.

ah well.. decisions decisions

#156 ·

My dilemma on my eldo is as such: the paint scheme is classic (dark brown on sand) but my wife and I HATE IT. it's gawd offal.
Well if you make "she who must be obeyed" happy then you could probably get away with spending more on it without her gettin annoyed. I know my gf would bitch if she didnt like the car, when I went to put more money into it.. wait.. she still does. LOL :shhh:

#159 ·

This is a monster epic thread..... so many super nice Eldorados and Sevilles.... shoulda made a calendar of these....

I'm catching up, so let me shotgun a few comments:

Iametarq - thanks man, you are too kind.

Boricuacaddy - Dude, I love those wheels... love them. And I love the car. Nice.

Elby04 - I always liked that color. Nice car.

IBWD - a Super Sweet 96 STS for your first car.... dude, you are spoiled for life!!! Heh heh... the idea is to drive a beater for a couple years, and then when you get a Cadillac, you fully appreciate the power & the glory.... Just kidding, man. Enjoy...

Blunted - I like the wheels on yours, too. Nice.

Hankk17 - Nice, dude. I seriously cannot wait to see that thing totally restored. Paint it whatever color you want. Although, I will say, the paint on yours is pretty faded, unless it's just the picture, or my monitor. Factory new, that was a real slick color combo, and they were serious head-turners... I'm old enough to remember. You might get some decent paint chips and samples of the factory colors, before you make the final decision. What I'm trying to say is, it looked a lot better new than yours does now...

That black one was interesting, too. The wheels were too much, but that body looked like perfection.... made me weak in the knees, looking at it.

Great thread. Huge. But then, I could look at pictures of slick Eldorados all day.....