449K views 2K replies 623 participants last post by  pswanson13 
#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#1,197 ·
Hey everyone!

Was dreaming about Eldo since high school, finally came true. It's a tough thing being in Russia. Taxes for bringing one from abroad are about $25k (no kidding). Mine is the only one in the city (Saint-Petersburg). Got it for about $5k in far from perfect condition, a lot of work to be done. But child's dream is worth it, right?

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Performance car

#1,199 ·
hell, Browse the junkyards and find a pair of Seville fog lamps. Wire them with 12 gauge auto wire, a relay and manual switch.

Fog lamps ARE NOT supposed to be any sort of bright light source or driving lamps: They are designed to cast a diffuse, low pattern on the road surface for only 20 feet or so in front of the vehicle. The cutesy HID and high brightness bulb installs are nothing more than grossly irritating bling. People who constantly drive around with fog lamps on are ................... irritating.

Or, go back in time and find the discussions on modifying the 2000 - 2004 Seville intake airbox to create a slightly larger, cooler "CAI" than already installed. Use the left lamp opening. It gains you exactly nothing other than increased engine intake noise, but it will impress the ricer crowd (like most other "CAI" installs).

#1,209 ·
looks great!
that gold color looks good on a Eldo in my opinion
Thanks! The car is actually silver. For some reason my phone wanted it tolook gold in the pictures. Don't really know why.

Here's another picture. Grabbed this one before I left for work. The frost on the trees was beautiful. There was even more on other trees that aren't in this picture. The car could use a quick washing as it is a bit dirty, but the color helps hide it.

#1,217 ·
My 'baby' Seville - bought her from the original owner with 122K - he had it ordered from the dealer with the white phaeton top and the chrome strip down the fender (I've only seen this on the Seville Elegante trim level). Matching garnet leather. My daily driver to work. Get looks and comments almost every time she pulls outta the drive. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle

#1,218 · (Edited)
Gary G, love your little Seville! Your car looks fantastic, inside and out!! I have an '89 Seville in navy blue; currently has 78,800 actual miles. When I got it 3 yrs ago she had just under 48,000 miles. I drive her to work every day, and she runs great! My interior doesn't look as good as yours; the leather is getting cracks in it. From what I understand from the previous owner my Seville sat in a barn for a number of years. She had squirrel nests in it.

Adding a picture of my 1989 Seville
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle