I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours

449K views 2K replies 623 participants last post by  pswanson13 
#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#975 ·
"Center caps" as posted. Hah !! I now have 3 sets of STS center caps - all different !!! Black lettering on chrome, black on matte chrome, black on matte gray, all the "OEM" clear plastic faced ones. Picked up 2 sets at swap meets for $2.50 a cap.

Here's an old picture of two of the STS types. There are others ............. (the CTS caps are the ones on the car now, black)

........... and, no: I'm not going to put Baby Moons on it, and if you think the 17" wheel option for STS had the larger "hubcaps" like earlier 16" wheels, then you're seriously mistaken. The 2003 CTS 17s are the same wheel, except polished/clearcoat - not chrome.

#988 · (Edited)
my new babay arrved this afternnon 85 eldo biarritz vert

well , she came off the trailer willingly and seemed happy. i was pleased with the initial inspection and drive. a lot of memories came flushing back looking over that hood. she ran and stopped well and i think i will be more than ok with the engine performance. this car does not want to make me stomp the gas. here are some initial pics. too bad its freezing... i have to get to mucking out the interior.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé

i will post more pics when i can. so far , i think the vogue wires will need some attention. some surface rust etc etc... i hope they clean up

#1,002 ·
Thanks for the compliments! Yep, same little "GM" emblems from the newer cars, picked them up from my local dealer at only a few dollars each. They come with double sided adhesive.

I thought they worked well to "unify" the brands when GM used them, however almost everywhere I read enthusiasts were taking them off and then GM dropped the idea all together..