I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours

449K views 2K replies 623 participants last post by  pswanson13 
#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#764 · (Edited)
Re: I'm showing you my Eldo, now show us yours (Sevilles too!)

Finally some fresh pictures. Got her out of the garage after 4.5 years a couple weeks ago and had time last night to wash and wax her. The sun didn't cooperate today though. I picked up the correct STS grille; mine originally came with the standard Seville grille and the wreath and crest were stuck on with glue and double-sided tape. I think it's a nice improvement. The rims are definitely starting to show some wear especially the passenger side so it might be time to start thinking about doing something with them.

#765 ·

This ones not mine, but my grandmas 93 Seville STS with 30,000 original miles on the OD. My grandfather purchased it off the show room floor new and my family have been the only owners of it. Not a great pic, I'll see if I can get a better one to post. Been garage kept and still goes to the dealer it came from for all maintenance and oil changes every 3 mos.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car

#766 ·
Remember how bad I am at parking a car?...

Last week I almost lost the entire car to a predator...

Then a few days later I abandoned it in a reserved parking space...

Well, earlier this evening I really put the cherry on top...

Glad I wasn't sitting inside at the time...

Oh, stop worrying about me. :banghead: I was just visiting the "Weightless Wonder IV" otherwise known as the "Vomit Comet"...

;)
Best,
Ron

#769 ·

My ride is a Champaign Gold 2002 Eldorado ESC currently with base FE1 suspension (non-computer controlled); soon to have road race / autocross suspension. Daily driver (50 mile round trip), about 5 times per year it will be raced in SCCA autocross events; 0-60 in the low 7’s; 275 HP Northstar

#770 ·

Hello,

I'm Max from Romania, Europe.
I have few cars, most of them are offroad cars ('85 Toyota Landcruiser HJ60 , '88 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62, 88 Toyota Landcruiser HJ61 and two american cars, '96 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 5,7L V8 Vortec and '97 Cadillac Seville SLS 4,6L Northstar.

I have some tehnical problems with my Seville.
After i solve tehnical problems, i want to make some tests to incrase power of my 4,6L Northstar.
All best
Max

#773 ·

this was taken a couple of years ago before we took it up to Jake at Northstar Performance. That was a great trip! My SLS was repaired and I made a new friend. Can't ask for more than that. She now has 117,000+ miles on her and still rides like a dream. A new Magnaflow exhaust last spring lets folks know we mean business.