449K views 2K replies 623 participants last post by  pswanson13 
#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#728 ·
Re: 1995 Eldorado New Owner

You're right ride does seem a little float y although their is no ETC badging only ELDORADO so I assume its a base model

----------

Thanks, I'll post more pics as I add to car

----------

I definitely plan on getting suspension done, decision is active or passive , I read up on active and it seems i'm leaning toward passive

----------

thanks, I agree 18's chrome and vouges would look nice, no warnings to service ride control

#735 ·
Very nice looking car! Reminds me of my first Cadillac!

I second ripping off that dealer emblem. That's the first thing to go when I buy a car.

#737 ·
Thanks everyone! Plate has been on the car since new lol, and nobody else can get it :)

I desperately want to remove that dealer emblem, but there was an earlier metal emblem on the trunk (from the same dealer) from new. Unfortunately, to mount the metal badge the dealer drilled one small ~1/4" hole in the trunk... I've since pulled the metal emblem off and painted and sealed the hole they drilled. Current badge is there simply to cover that hole. I'm open to any other suggestions you guys may have, but I haven't found anything else to cover the hole that won't look non-factory or out of place.

#741 ·
Thread bump ........

test post from Seville ...............

OK, it worked. Henceforth, if a member posts pictures of a Seville or Eldorado up in that forum, they will be redirected to this all-in-one FWD picture thread.

#754 ·
Re: Few Quick Shots of my '97 STS

DAMN, Seamaster! She's HOT! But then again, she's almost identical to mine. ;)
Yes, very nearly! But I happen to have what seems to be the absolute rarest interior color, in pretty much brand new condition :) Specs for '97 state only 407 cars were ever produced in this trim configuration with the Medici Red leather. Makes finding spare parts nearly impossible..lucky I don't need any yet.

#1,268 ·