I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours - Page 20
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Like Tree304Likes
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My buddy and I worked on this in High School (2000) 1978 Custom Biarritz. Nearly 500,000 km. Rear wheel wells ...
    segajeep is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1972 Fleetwood 60 Special Brougham, 1969 Eldorado

The old High School ride.

My buddy and I worked on this in High School (2000) 1978 Custom Biarritz. Nearly 500,000 km. Rear wheel wells were crunchy. Interior was mint. This was my first exposure to big Caddies. This thing chucked a rod bearing eventually, and my pal moved across the country and the project was abandoned. I bought a 76 Riviera S/R afterwards. Good old days, I tell you.

Luv My Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville SLS

Re: I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours

She is beautiful! All of these are gorgeous! I don't have an Eldo, but I do have a Seville sls I didn't buy her new but used 7 years ago literally from a little ole lady with only 56k now she has 127k. I always wanted A Seville or Eldo. Being said I don't think the previous owner took the best care or the wrong care as there has been a few issues like water pump, radiator, hood lifters, trunk release assembly and key-less entry fobs. Biggest was the transmission I just replaced. Next is replacing a seal on the back side of the engine a very small oil leak and just this week an issue with the alternator "No Battery Charge" message that went away after sitting for two days waiting for my repair appointment. Alternator not charging the battery at first now it is? I didn't keep my appointment hopefully it's corrected itself and I won't be left stranded on the highway in 95 degree deep south heat!
    She also needs a new paint job. Clear coat completely gone off the hood. If I win the lotto, lol I wouldn't mind buying the new CTS-V line (coupe, sedan or sports wagon) but like most things we all say they don't make em like they use too! OMG I sound like my parents lol See her in my album selfie took last year
    Attached Images

Luv My Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville SLS

OMG I love those rims, now if I can talk hubby into buying some just like those for my baby!Caddy1a.jpg

92WHTSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Eldorado ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Luv My Caddy View Post
    She is beautiful! All of these are gorgeous! I don't have an Eldo, but I do have a Seville sls I didn't buy her new but used 7 years ago literally from a little ole lady with only 56k now she has 127k. I always wanted A Seville or Eldo. Being said I don't think the previous owner took the best care or the wrong care as there has been a few issues like water pump, radiator, hood lifters, trunk release assembly and key-less entry fobs. Biggest was the transmission I just replaced. Next is replacing a seal on the back side of the engine a very small oil leak and just this week an issue with the alternator "No Battery Charge" message that went away after sitting for two days waiting for my repair appointment. Alternator not charging the battery at first now it is? I didn't keep my appointment hopefully it's corrected itself and I won't be left stranded on the highway in 95 degree deep south heat!
    She also needs a new paint job. Clear coat completely gone off the hood. If I win the lotto, lol I wouldn't mind buying the new CTS-V line (coupe, sedan or sports wagon) but like most things we all say they don't make em like they use too! OMG I sound like my parents lol See her in my album selfie took last year

Looks like it's brand new. Gorgeous car [COLOR="Silver"]

----------

farquward is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 STS

Wow guys and gals, I've enjoyed looking. Nearly close enough cleaning my '93 STS to post up along with these fine examples.

Kyle_has_a_Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Eldorado tc in pearl white

Re: I'm showing you my Eldo, now you show us yours (Sevilles too!) :)

rsz_1rsz_sam_0328.jpg MY 1993 etc, my rocket, baby,

BigPimpinCaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96 Eldo ETC, 96 Jaguar XJ6, 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpinCaddy View Post

My 96 Eldorado ETC.
    Got her for 1500. Peanut butter interior. Pics are before the ******* drunk driver swerved off the opposite side of the road and hit me head on the hood in a SUV. Of course his SUV barely had any visible damage. My hoods crunched in, the latch broke (Takes a lot of messing with lifting to open the hood) the grill is in four pieces. Luckily no engine damage or radiator. Still was terrible. Put about $700 into her from the start, Now I just need a new hood and grill and right headlight (Still works, taped over, glass broken)
    She still runs smooth and is a work in progress to get her to my standard of perfection

Then^^^^
    And now (New hood, grill, headlight, looks better than ever!)

O2AFAC67 likes this.

farquward is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 STS

This is our '93 STS. My uncle bought it new and sold it to mom about 10 years ago so it's truly a family car. I have a short wish list for now, a set of chrome factory 7 spokes and get the cd player fixed.
    Attached Images

DJP1990 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac Seville STS 136k Miles / 95 Volkswagen Polo 6n

The '01 Seville STS on the parkinglot at my appartment, just after a weekend visit to my grandma.
    She fits, just!

centaur and delerium75 like this.

traumadog is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1981 Eldorado Diesel

My '81 Diesel - it's an old pic, but it's stock anyhow. Been in the family since new, and just got another years' inspection last week. The bonus of the diesel - no emissions test in NY.
    It's only got about 120k on it - I use my Monaro for a daily-driver. The only thing I'm thinking lately is to see if XLR 18x8's will fit vs. the original 15's.

299712381_5dfa8c1785_z.jpg
    299712333_875b431be1_z.jpg
    299712707_de9c614cf6_z.jpg

BigPimpinCaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96 Eldo ETC, 96 Jaguar XJ6, 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L

For anyone who enjoys ghetto blasters lol
    http://youtu.be/-m3MpxpT070

O2AFAC67 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC Collectors Series

Wingstop this evening...

aaron.hudacky is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado, 1978 Coupe deVille, 1979 Coupe deVille

This is my 1970 Eldorado. I bought it in May 2011 with 87,000 miles. It has 90,000 now. It is decent overall, but has a few rust areas under the vinyl. When I replace the roof it will be in the original dark brown vinyl color in accordance with the cowl tag.

IMG_0722.jpg

aaron.hudacky is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado, 1978 Coupe deVille, 1979 Coupe deVille

Passing over Donner Summit while driving from San Francisco back to Fallon, NV on May 1, 2011, the day I bought it. The roof was an incorrect tan so I painted it white until I can replace it with the correct color brown. The car behaved really well on the way home.

Eldorado on Donner Summitnet.jpg
    O2AFAC67 likes this.

omston is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1985 Seville

Bitchin man that's style.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.