#1 ·
Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Here's mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#541 ·
Re: Post A Pic Of Your Caddy!

Heres my 1978 Eldoado Biarritzs
it was originally canyon copper firemist (i think)
then it was customised with full show murals with red undercarriage
(the door chrome was removed to make space for murals)

then i guess it was imported to the uk and sprayed black

Years later here it is the day i picked it up from Devon, UK!
the paint has now cracked from bad prep but its only done 30,000 miles and its all mine!

Attachments

#549 ·

You have a Saint Bernard if I see that correctly? If so, AWESOME I have 2 and love em to death. My male is 175 lbs. and my female is 155 lbs. whats yours weigh?

If it isnt a Saint Bernard it looks very similar to one...
Yup it’s a Saint Bernard. Male 135 lbs 2 years old & dumb as a brick!! We just can’t this dog to behave & that’s why he’s living in the parts car. :banghead:

#550 ·

This is my first baby, a 1990 Seville. Immaculate when I bought her and even better shape when I sold her last week. :crying:

And the new Miz Led, a 2000 Eldo ETC :dance:

I'm thinking about changing out the grill and putting on a hood ornament. (Loved looking down the hood at it on the Seville). So far the nicest I've seen is the E&G rolls royce type grill. Anyone done this to their Eldo?

#551 ·

You just gotta be firm with em. I love mine to death, and they are even more defensive than German Shepard's when it comes to family. They only get defensive when they know the situation is dire though.

Ill post a pic up of mine tomorrow maybe, they make THE BEST pillows in the world, and the weird part. They love every minute of it. :)

#560 ·

Heres my 97 ETC after a wash/clay/wax (Tried that Turtle Wax "Ice" stuff)

#561 ·

*** 98, not 97. My catera was a 97, doh!