I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours - Page 17
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Like Tree282Likes
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; If you mean my Caddy, the colour is Dark Green Gray Metallic...
    Lord Heineken is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville STS 1993

Re: I'm showing you my Eldorado/Seville, now show us yours

If you mean my Caddy, the colour is Dark Green Gray Metallic

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Yes, yours.

Lord Heineken is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville STS 1993

The GM Color Code is 9795. In Austria I've seen several Caddies in this color. Maybe this color is more common over here in Europe for a Caddy ;-)
    In the US, as I've seen on the net, it's more of a Chevy color.

Driver-8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1979 Seville, 1999 Jeep GC Ltd

Hey everyone, 1979 Gen-1 Cadillac Seville here...

Fully restored original Bendix/Bosch EFI system, including ECU that controls the 8 fuel injectors & engine sensors. Quite advanced system for the era.

I figured if people don't see the pics in the post, they won't look as much with a link to click. I tried to embed some photos in this thread, but the system says Im at the limit. So, hope its OK, I posted the link to my profile album that has some pics instead. Enjoy!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/members/driver-8-albums.html

92WHTSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Eldorado ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Driver-8 View Post
    Hey everyone, 1979 Gen-1 Cadillac Seville here...

Fully restored original Bendix/Bosch EFI system, including ECU that controls the 8 fuel injectors & engine sensors. Quite advanced system for the era.

I figured if people don't see the pics in the post, they won't look as much with a link to click. I tried to embed some photos in this thread, but the system says Im at the limit. So, hope its OK, I posted the link to my profile album that has some pics instead. Enjoy!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/album.php?u=227154
    Looks great !! Love those first gen Sevilles, even though they were built on a Nova chassis, they are great looking cars.

O2AFAC67 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC Collectors Series

Re: I'm showing you my Eldo, now you show us yours (Sevilles too!) :)

Need to be somewhere fast this evening...
    Best,
    Ron

ben.gators likes this.

Jjc4908 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS White diamond/black interior

Here's mine!!

moleary is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1991 Eldorado

I just pulled this thread over from the new member forum.

Greetings From Bainbridge Island Washington- I wanted to share some pics of the 1991 Eldorado.

It has a gentle 47k miles on it. It has had some recent maintenance items including new tires, brakes, cat & muffler, tune up, radiator
    hose, trans fluid and filter changed. This week it's being retro fitted with a CAR TOY's audio sound system to allow for great sounding tunes
    and blue tooth / hands free calling.

I look forward to making some acquaintances here.

delerium75 and Mr.BayArea like this.

STS-Fan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 Seville STS C&C Build

Nice looking ride - I hope the guys and gals at the car audio shop know what there getting into if you have the Bose system - you have to change out the entire system not just the head unit - each speaker has its own amplifier mounted at the speakers and will give you some serious feedback as your trying to double amplify the system. They are also expecting a 1ohm signal not a 4 ohm that most likely will be coming from your head unit. I can create a separate thread if you'd like to see what was involved. I ended up changing out the entire audio system (prior owner had changed the head unit and nothing else)

moleary is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1991 Eldorado

Thanks, yes the power antenna is about all that can be reused with the Bose system and even then the antenna wire at the deck HU needs an adapter. Also it is very shallow at the HU location so I chose a Sony Marine unit that has no CD player- only USB / AUX & Tuner but its also Bluetooth with hands free phone calling. I replaced the rear 6x9's and changed the front door speakers to 6" Alpine speakersfrom the shallow 4" which required surface mounting but I painted the grilles Shadow blue to match interior and it looks good. Added a pair of 10" Kenwood subs and a 600w amp for some Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by STS-Fan View Post
    Nice looking ride - I hope the guys and gals at the car audio shop know what there getting into if you have the Bose system - you have to change out the entire system not just the head unit - each speaker has its own amplifier mounted at the speakers and will give you some serious feedback as your trying to double amplify the system. They are also expecting a 1ohm signal not a 4 ohm that most likely will be coming from your head unit. I can create a separate thread if you'd like to see what was involved. I ended up changing out the entire audio system (prior owner had changed the head unit and nothing else)

Lewis98272 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '02 Eldorado ETC 85k miles / Past: '03 Deville; '02 STS

I had an '02 STS Silver with the Black interior, sun-roof, loaded. God I miss it, an excellent car... However I was rear ended July 2013 and totaled her out. I've been looking for another '02 or '03 STS with the black interior, but they are so hard to find. I've seen maybe three and they have all been in horrible condition.

Lasteldo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado

caddy.png

caddy7.png

black magic

mpuone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville STS

A pic from my latest road trip.

IMG_0011.png

My 2003 Cadillac Seville STS

Bought it for 3 000$ (excluding repairs) with 130 000 miles. An absolutely beautiful car with plenty of power.

RVMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Seville STS

I decided this weekend to quit putting money into the 02 Deville that I've been driving for over 2 years, (100+ miles per day 6 days a week).
    It was a great car but was quickly approaching 200k miles and vibration and other problems were driving me crazy, so on Sunday I spent 8 hours on an intensive detailing. Monday morning saw me putting it beside the busy highway that I work on. Within 10 minutes I had 2 people almost fighting for it for $2900, ( i paid $2500 over 2 years ago). I was very happy needless to say because I had already found my new 02 Seville STS with 90k on it, and it just had the oil pan, valve cover, plenum and intake gaskets replaced as well as associated items at the local GM Cadillac dealership. The original owner had passed away and his son and grandson were going to sell it but the first person that looked at it told that he would buy it for $5500 if they fixed the oil leak, $2,138 later they were done but the buyer had already bought something else. I watched it for sale for 3 weeks at $5500 before I offered $4000 and settled for $4,500. I can't believe I don't have any current codes and only 1 history code IRC U1016. Didn't know you could have one with so few codes.
    2014-05-15_19-04-34_815.jpg
    2014-05-15_19-04-34_815.jpg

RVMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Seville STS

I do miss the Deville though. It really was a great ride.
    DSCF0005.JPG

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.