I'd like to see.......
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, I'd like to see....... in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'd like to see pictures of nice Sevilles and Eldorados new or old yours or somebody elses.....Whudyathink???...
    kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Cool I'd like to see.......

I'd like to see pictures of nice Sevilles and Eldorados new or old yours or somebody elses.....Whudyathink???

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jeff___H is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I posted a few pics of mine, but they were taken on a really gray day. I will get some shots of it on a nice sunny day - and when there isn't salt caked over the entire car!

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Try cardomain.com

I was thinkin' more like... Our own thing. Nothin' fancy, Just a pic or two of a guys car.

Cool Like this 1954 Eldorado Convertable...

A buddy of mine has some VERY cool old Cadillac pictures so I'm gonna attach some...Eldorado/Seville of course!

OOPS!....It's down here!

SEE?
    Attached Images

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante
    Nice El Dawg!

Got anymore of it or other classics. Just love the older Caddy's with two fours if you got engine pictures.

Sorry man, I don't have any engine pics......Just these few that I'll be posting from time to time as I get them and clean them up. I have to clean them up because they're from old sales brochures and they're not in very good shape so it takes time.

Thumbs up 1979 Eldorado Barritz....

This was THE Cadillac to me for a long time, It had the Olds 350 in it and was one of the only Eldos in this body style to not have the P.O.S. HT4100 engine.
    Attached Images

My mom still has that body style with the 4100. Still runs fine, but some trim and the paint needs some help. Its got a bit of pep, but it ain't no Northstar. I wish it had leather seats, but back then crushed velour was the thing. Man I love that car. She will keep it forever, and I guess I will get it someday.

Yeah, It's by far my favorite body style Eldorado! It is also in my opinion one of the most comfortable cars Cadillac ever made and it is a very nice car to drive....But more than anything I just like the way it looks!

Cool Here's another......

I've always liked this body style Seville as well...This was Cadillacs first effort at building a "Smaller" car. When they first came out in the '76 model year a lot of people thought that they would never last.....They're still here aren't they?
    Attached Images

Thumbs down NOW, This.....Was never one of my favorites!

After the understated elegance of the '76 to '79 Sevilles the 1980 Sevilles were a big change. Like them or not ( I never did ) they represented a dramatic styling decision at Cadillac. They definetly took a chance on this one and it combined with the HT4100 and the Cimmaron represent a lot of what was wrong with Cadillac in the '80s!
    Attached Images

I would have to agree with you on the 80's Seville's. If the rear was about four feet longer, they might have looked better. They are too stubby, and look like the were hit in the @ss. I'm sure they rode well(I never drove one), but style went out the window. What kind of drugs were they on when that model hit the show rooms. Ludes would be my guess! Cadillac engineers just didn't give a damn back then IMHO.

I was appalled when I first saw the '80 Seville. I think my first words were something like....Man, They sure f*cked up THAT car!
    They never grew on me either. I still think it's probably the worst looking car that Cadillac ever built!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.