I'd like to see....... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, I'd like to see....... in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Yeah the gen II Seville was the ONLY time Cadillac had a SLOW Seville. On another note, you mentioned the ...
    Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Yeah the gen II Seville was the ONLY time Cadillac had a SLOW Seville.
    On another note, you mentioned the Olds 350 in an Eldo. You know I never saw one in an Eldo, only Sevilles.

kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Cool 1968 Fleetwood Eldorado.

I was particularly fond of this body style as well. A neighbor of ours had one in about 1970 it was Black w/ black landau top. He had wide Ansen Sprint mags and Micky Thompsons on it and it was lowered a little bit. It was the toughest lookin' car in the neighborhood!
    Attached Images

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante
    Now thats a CAR!!!!!! I love that bodystyle, and the Olds Toronado's were very nice as well. My dad had the Olds with a 455 and I only got to drive it once before he filled up the ashtray and sold it. He traded cars very often back then, going from Caddys to Olds, to Pontaic GP and back to Caddy again. All had the 455 and would get on down the highway in style and right quick about it I might add. Man, those were the days.

Ain't it though?

OK, OK I KNOW!

Ok, I know it's not a Cadillac but I think it's worthy because....It's the ONLY FOMOCO product I've ever owned that I was happy with. '74 Lincoln MK4 bought it new! had it till '89 when some guy walked up the driveway at just the right moment with just the right amount of cash. When I sold this car it had only 24,000 miles on it and it was a total garage queen! always in the garage with a cover over it and a full 7 volume limited edition leather bound set of factory service manuals in a custom made rack in the trunk! I sold the car for $500 less than I paid for it new! The guy still has it and it currently has 32,000 miles on it and it's still a pampered garage queen!

The original wheels,tires and wheel covers are in vacum sealed plastic bags and are still with the car and only have around 5,000 miles on them!
    Attached Images

Dead Sled is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    I like the rims and T/As on the lincoln, looks like a sweet ride

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
    Sweet looking Linc KC.

I bought that car new when I was 19 years old! I've always liked cool cars.....My next one and every one since has been a Cadillac. Except of course the Mercedes...But that's just a toy that I like to play with kinda like some guys play with old roadsters! It mostly sits in the garage with a cover over it!

Andrew60SP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 Sixty Special
    I was bored so I started cruising around eBay.

Anyways, here are some cool Eldo's for sale

A nice '97

Convertible '98

Rare '57 Eldo Brougham

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
    That 57 is true american luxuary at its best.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.