- 09-13-12 08:19 PM #46Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- Oak Creek, WI
Re: Controversial: Where is the evidence that DexCool has no part in HG woes?
When these were really catching among large manufacterers in the '90's, there was usually a good 15% increase in performance and economy from the plastic manifold alone.
On the Dex note, GM was increasingly notorious for intake manifold leaks as soon as they started using aluminum intake manifolds - WELL before the introduction of Dex.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Lucas Oil Products - Oil Stabilizer
Oil Stabilizer - Heavy Duty; 32 Oz.
- Energizer - LED Task Light
LED Task Light - Hard Case Professional Series; 20 Lumens; Includes 2 AA Alkaline BatteriesMore on Energizer - LED Task Light
- Mechanix Wear - Winter Impact Glove
Winter Impact Glove - Winter Impact Glove X-Large