Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Wheel bearing/brake? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Is process to change brakes/wheel bearing the same and/or similar to that of an 03' Deville?...
- 07-12-11 04:15 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
Is process to change brakes/wheel bearing the same and/or similar to that of an 03' Deville?
- 07-12-11 04:49 PM #2
Re: Wheel bearing/brake?
Yes, should be pretty much identical.
- Remove wheel
- Remove brake caliper
- Remove rotor
- Remove entire hub assembly
- Replace faulty hub assembly with new
- Put it all back together
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Howes Lubricator - Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel
Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel - 64 Fl Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9004 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray