Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2002 seville sts with bose

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS - 67,500 miles, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD

Re: 2002 seville sts with bose

Get the car up in the air or at least the front up on jackstands. The bulbs are #880 and PIAA makes a bright set of Intense Whites which have a hint of blue tint. The splash pan is held on by 13(?) plastic rivet pins, 4 of which are in the front lower fenderwells - pull the center post out and the rivet collapses. The fog lamp bulb sockets twist out just like a headlamp or tail lamp socket. Don't touch the new bulb glass - it will pop from heat/body oil contamination. Break a rivet? - find 'em at the "Help!" blister pack section of a large parts house or in packs of 10 from www.gmpartsdirect.com. (The inner 9 rivets are p/n 14093088)

I'll go on record: "Wishing you good luck on your stereo and alarm install".

cbach1987 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 cadillac sevile sts

Sounds like a fun time doin all that but I like the idea of the high density bulbs. I was looking to put some in. I appreciate the help. That's saves me alotta looking and yes thank u cuz imgonna need it with the audio install haha. I'll post pix when it's done and updates. It'll b a Lil bit still since Christmas is coming up and I'll b putting money towards gifts but oh well. I'm young haha

jcresciSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Cadillac Seville STS (November 2012, 183k)

I really wouldn't trust Best Buy, very few competent installers.

$180 sounds like a good deal, my shop wants $250 but I trust them with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12