4.6 code P032 - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 4.6 code P032 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; What a mess - a real hack got to your Mom's car. Congratulations for your good detective work that fixed ...
    tateos is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 ETC (GAVE TO STEPSON 2011), 2000 DTS (RIP)

Re: 4.6 code P032

What a mess - a real hack got to your Mom's car. Congratulations for your good detective work that fixed the problem

semperfimama is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 94 eldorado

Thanks guys. Took her out for test drive and no problems or codes. I'll be driving her for a few days before I hand the keys back to make sure its good. Its quicker than my 5200lb Bronco i'll give it that!

Well, my problem has returned with a vengeance. I have repaired the harness of doom (manifold harness for MAP, IAT, Ect.) with every method I can think of. I've used electric tape, liquid electric tape, heat shrink, ect. As I see it I have 3 options, and I need some feedback to help me decide.

1. Buy a new oem replacement one (do they even make em?)
    2. Get a "good" one from a junkyard (if they let me remove something from inside the eng)

3. Completly remove the original one saving the connectors and replace all the wires in between re-soldering everything as well as heat-shrinking it and wrapping in tubing.

CURRENT CODES
    p032 - open MAP
    p071 - intermittent MAP
    p074 - intermittent IAT
    p095 - stall detected

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

QuestionRe: 4.6 code P032

Bump......so does anyone have any suggestions or advice about replacing/repairing the harness that feeds the MAP sensor and injectors? Any ideas where i can get anew one? Anyone ever rebuilt one?

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.