STSi? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, STSi? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Thanks for the quick reply e-mail Armando. I'll get with you directly tomorrow via e-mail, exchange #s, and work out ...
    ibdjakeson2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Escalade AWD Std

Re: STSi?

Thanks for the quick reply e-mail Armando. I'll get with you directly tomorrow via e-mail, exchange #s, and work out the particulars on painted vs unpainted, etc. etc.

Get ready sir! Alot of Seville owners are soon going to be beating down your door for that bumper (if we haven't already...he he). So glad someone finally fabricated one!

Cheers!

Slay

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Armandp View Post
    SPreston2001 ...I will post a price on my website by tomorrow. I need to break down the production cost plus as an option I want to provide addtional fee in case friends want it painted.

You can provide your paint code and I will send it install-ready. Installation is very simple same as the original.

If shipping un-painted, the bumper comes out of the mold light gray or white and can ship in 2 days.

If you need the paint job just send me the paint code and allow 4 days for shipping...that's it.

Now let's build some mighty STS's....lol

Armand.-
    if you'd like to sell to users, please join as a vendor
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

or post your item in classifieds
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/

thanks

dreagus001 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

has anyone seen a price on that bumper yet?

Armandp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Yes Dreagus001, you can see here --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...uct/4967/cat/3

Enjoy!

Armand.-

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.