Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Electronic Level Control

Electronic Level Control

Where can I find a wiring schema that contains the ELC (electronic level control) wiring? The Haynes manual doesn't contain this information. It's a '90 Seville.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    You should probably invest in a factory service manual for that car. If you're going to have it for a while it'll come in very handy. Look in the for sale area of this site for Cardiodoc....He always has Factory Service Manuals for sale at real decent prices. Or you could go to Helms.com, They have Factory Service Manuals as well!

Also, Welcome to the site! I see this is your first post.....Keep coming back, Lots of good info stashed in here!

I'd say you should post this kind of question in the "Electronic" forum. But since I moderate it, I'll look it up and get it to you.
    Is your email listed in your profile?

Originally posted by Katshot
    Is your email listed in your profile?
    Yes it is...it should be...

Dude, I PM'd you 2 days ago about your email address but haven't gotten any reply. Do you still want the schematic?