Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hello Everyone

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jadcock 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I purchased a 2000 Cadillac Seville SLS a couple weeks ago and found this forum today.
I'm nineteen and was searching for a vehicle to replace my old 87 beat up Jeep Cherkokee. I saw the Seville and after I tried it out I had to have it.
I got a pretty good deal I guess...130k miles(40k highway miles) for 6k, great condition. I also got it from a private owner so I was able to put a lower price on the title and make out like a bandit on the taxes.

From what I have read these are pretty reliable cars and I look forward to posting here.

#5 ·
:thumbsup: Welcome aboard !!!! Use the technical archive and search functions at the top of the site pages, search for your particular question, and save a LOT of post/reply time. You'll find out that 99% of the Cadillac owners here are here to help...there's a ton of good info, but remember that opinions are like *******s: everyone has one.......Save your $, take care of your car, and resist the urge to slap the latest and greatest fad on or into it.....don't be afraid to run it, but don't beat it up.....!!!

#6 ·
Yeah, I'd probably change the coolant. Use Dex-Cool. It's available from both Prestone and Havoline, but it's getting harder to find. Most stores stock that yellow Prestone junk. Wal-Mart still carries the real Havoline Dex-Cool last time I checked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.