98 Sts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 98 Sts in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I own a 1998 STS flagship. This car has every option that could have been purchased that model year. I ...
    gspencer914 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up 98 Sts

I own a 1998 STS flagship. This car has every option that could have been purchased that model year. I love it, I have had very little problem with it. One thing I must say is that BUY GOOD GAS. I just paid $700 for replacing 1 fuel injector and cleaning my whole fuel system from BAD gas. I purchased 93 but from a less reputable company. It turned out to save money on the gas bill but cost alot more than just buying it from a name brand station (ie. Chevron, Exxon, ect ect...) don't make the same costly mistake I did. My STS has 79,500 miles on it and besides the gas thing I have had no problems with it. I run the STS like it should be run as well HARD!!! I've topped it out 2 times and had it over 120 alot. They only prolbem with that i have seen is the gas gage moves as fast as the caddi. So to sum it all up I LOVE my STS and will buy another when the wheels fall off of this one!

Spence

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Eldo1953 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
    Sounds great!! You should check the sticky at the top and post this in the Consumer Reports Section. This is good press!

AKPsiMC03 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I had a problem with bad gas. It was labled as 93 on the pump. the octane sensor told me it was 87 when i scanned it.

I only do mobil/exxon now. Since i started using their gas my milage has gone up considerably, my car runs smoothe, but the octane sensor now reads 0. I cant figure that one out.

jadcock is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 2001 STS
    What do you mean the "octane sensor"?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.