GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Reviews Discussion, GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; This vehicle, a 2005 Cadillac Deville; DHS model has a heavy musty odor and heavy condensation along dash. Wipers have ...
    lovenguth is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case

This vehicle, a 2005 Cadillac Deville; DHS model has a heavy musty odor and heavy condensation along dash. Wipers have failed, radio and navigation have failed and dash lights have blinked on and off at night; specifically in the rain. Drivers seat has reclined by itself while driving. Vehicle has been to dealer for repeated repairs and condition still exists intermitently. Battery has gone dead 3 times. Vehicle is currently parked at my home in Jacksonville, Florida and I will not drive this unsafe and dangerous vehicle anymore as I fear it may cause an accident which will harm or kill others and myself. The GM attorney has written a response to me that I must drive this vehicle to Newark, NJ for my Lemon Law hearing on November 29, 2006. His remarks also state I have made modifications to this vehicle and I have not changed anything. In fact, the Cadillac dealer has changed the radio, the navigation unit, the battery, the a/c unit, the seat sensors, and the left turn signal. All this is documented. I purchased a defected product and the General Motors company is accusing me of causing the problems. This vehicle has serious electrial problems and the A/C system causes a microbial growth to occur and I may have been infected by a fungus because of it. I have not enjoyed this unsafe vehicle and it appears a GM attorney will prevail as I, a 100% service connected disabled veteran can not fight such a powerful company by myself. Attorneys I have contacted will not go up against GM as they too cannot win against such a giant. I request assistance with this matter and I want the public to know that their Cadillac is not safe. I've read that GM Cadillac is going to sell Cadillacs to the people of China and they need to know they are not buying a good vehicle they are buying is a problem, an unsafe and dangerous vehicle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

Re: GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case

ill give ya a grand for her
    sorry bout your issues man my car hasnt givin me any issues though

dp102288 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Wow. Sorry for your troubles. I wonder why you would have to drive up here to the trial though?

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacETC1997 View Post
    ill give ya a grand for her
    sorry bout your issues man my car hasnt givin me any issues though
    I'm at $1,100!

be honest all i want from his car is the nav system lol

^^ Buy a car just for the navi...damn!

its cheaper bro
    that and i cant find one
    period

Do what you gotta do!

But do you think the "moisture" messed it up in any way?

Plus, where is the OP?

OP?
    what?

OP=original poster/thread starter.

Sorry.

oh its kewl man i was like wtf mate lol

bcs296 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Did you buy this car new? Sounds like flood damage to me.

I can't stand it when people like you say ridiculous things like "Chinese people should never buy any Cadillacs because they will all go through what I am going through."

Quote Originally Posted by dp102288 View Post
    Do what you gotta do!

But do you think the "moisture" messed it up in any way?

Plus, where is the OP?
    I thought the moisture from the heavy A/C condensation could be the cause but don't know enough about this modern computer electrial stuff. I did come across a TSB that spoke about the MICROBIAL GROWTH that forms in the A/C system. Her's how this system tries to clear it up. After the car is turned off, the A/C blower turns on every ten minutes, blows the air out into the interior of the car for 10 secs for up to 2 hours. Sounds good but I tend to close my windows and lock my car after I use it. All these micro mold spores are simply spread on and into the interior and they actually breed more. The strong musty smell must be from the condensation on the outside of the dash and if I see the moisture there I can only believe that it is also quite heavy on the inside of the dash and dripping. Still trying to figure this out. The dealer has replaced the A/c unit - so they say and the condition remains bad. Even a little kid understands that moisture and electric do not work together yet the GM dealership states "works as design intent". Perhaps the early models didn't have these problems but as one GM mechanic told me, The 2005 DHS was put together with left over shelf parts going back to 2000. I may have been quite unfortunate to have purchased a end of a line model. Interesting to me is that a GM account executive told me the car may have electrial problems yet the GM attorney wrote I had modified the car and caused all my own problems. Thanks for your response. You may have it right. George

bcs296 you write: Did you buy this car new? Sounds like flood damage to me.

I can't stand it when people like you say ridiculous things like "Chinese people should never buy any Cadillacs because they will all go through what I am going through."

Bought his DHS out of a Delaware showroom, no flood damage. You say you stand it, well if your wife drove in my DHS as mine has on the interstate, going about 65 mph when traffic is all around you and you turn the left signal on and the driver seat begins reclining fully perhaps you'd understand. When the dash light and headlights turn off at night in atrun you may just understand instead on "I can't stand it". One of those you have to have been there to understand I guess. The fact that Americans, of which I am a 5th generation who has had a few Cadillacs before this one expresses that the new target market is being set up to purchase an old dream which many Americans will not but anymore is just a statement and opinion of mine. Interesting is the fact that I have apile of Cadillac dealership work orders that show this individual end of a series vehicle probably built with off the shelf parts dating back to 2000 is just an electrically defective mold spore spewing piece of sh-t. You want to buy it?

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

Oh come on, like Chinese folks use turn signals!

LOL

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.