GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac Reviews Discussion, GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Well at least you got something positive out of all of it....
    dp102288 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: GM Cadillac attorney lies to win lemon law case

Well at least you got something positive out of all of it.

ChickenInABreadPan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Drivers seat has reclined by itself while driving -- whoa, that right there made me laugh and scared me all at the same time.

Murphyg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenInABreadPan View Post
    Drivers seat has reclined by itself while driving -- whoa, that right there made me laugh and scared me all at the same time.
    Im thinking it may not be that Uncommon.
    Im having some isues with the drivers power window as well as the automatic tilt on the steering wheel when exiting. (I have the auto for the seat turned off). But just the other day when exiting my car the seat started movin round.

Just got back from the dealer a couple hours ago. When I mentioned the seat he didnt hesitate to ask if it has happened while driving.
    Was like a natural reflex when he asked me that.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Why do people dig these threads up after several months

Here's my .02. These people with low post counts that come here to bitch about GM or Cadillac don't have any credibility with me. It's akin to internet flaming and trolling. While there are lemons from every manufacturer, I don't believe for one second that this guy had to fly to NJ for a "lemon law hearing."

In the time I've been here I've seen people like this piss and moan about buying a GM/Cadillac POS and how poor the quality and reliability is. Many of them may be the second or third owner of a VERY used/abused vehicle. They don't bother to get it inspected before buying and when it turns out to be worn out and unrelieble they blame GM. See threads by "Flushing" and "Gloria Smith" for perfect examples of such trolling.

There was a thread not too long ago in the Escalade forum about a kid doing donuts and burnouts in his Escalade.........generally abusing it and treating it like siht. I expect someone will buy that thing after he trades it in, and show up here the next day showing pics of their "new lade with 24s." Then they'll be pissing and moaning 2 weeks after about how unreliable a vehicle it is and they'll never buy a GM vehicle again.

Whatever dude.

Disclaimer: the opinions of Rolex do not reflect the opinions of CadillacOwners.com, it's owners, administrators, moderators, or other users.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

THE VILLE is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Damn that sucks hope no one else has that problem

Murphyg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    Why do people dig these threads up after several months [/I]
    Im guessin its cause as long as someone responds then it will continue go on.

Welcome to the club my friend

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!

Please

cadillacmike68 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brg, 09 STS N* Platinum, 11 CTS Premium

Lighten up Rolex.

This sounds like a problem with Cadillac's vaunted solution for which there was no problem - namely the used of multiplexed wiring where one wire would so several things. It wasn't well received by the rrade press, sort of like the digital zoom on a compact digital camera - useless.

What possibly happened was that the controller got it's signals mixed up and sent the wrong commands down the wire - literally

I don't know when they introduced the multiplexed wiring but ocassionaly the driver's seat in my 2000 ElDorado will think it's time for me to take a nap and recline all the way back. But it ONLY does this when i press button 1 (for me) or the exit button. It NEVER happenned while I was driving. Sometimes pressing button 1 again will bring the seatback back up! The trunk lid is simiraly possessed. most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it will ignore the remote's button or the dash button or both. Putting the top up and back down - or down and back up usually "exorcises the demon". sometines just opening the trunk with the key scares the gremlins off too...

But using the key is so proleletarian.

Now why the command module got corrupted - that's the real mystery. Where's Poirot at these days.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacmike68 View Post
    Lighten up Rolex.
    I am injecting my opinion here, nothing more. My intentions aren't to offend or anger. But as I said in my post, I don't give these bitch-and-run users any credibility. and at its best.

If you believe I'm being out of line feel free to report my posts to the administrators of this site, rather than trying to police me.

Please carry on metaphorically comparing Cadillacs to digital cameras.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacmike68 View Post
    Lighten up Rolex.

This sounds like a problem with Cadillac's vaunted solution for which there was no problem - namely the used of multiplexed wiring where one wire would so several things. It wasn't well received by the rrade press, sort of like the digital zoom on a compact digital camera - useless.

What possibly happened was that the controller got it's signals mixed up and sent the wrong commands down the wire - literally

I don't know when they introduced the multiplexed wiring but ocassionaly the driver's seat in my 2000 ElDorado will think it's time for me to take a nap and recline all the way back. But it ONLY does this when i press button 1 (for me) or the exit button. It NEVER happenned while I was driving. Sometimes pressing button 1 again will bring the seatback back up! The trunk lid is simiraly possessed. most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it will ignore the remote's button or the dash button or both. Putting the top up and back down - or down and back up usually "exorcises the demon". sometines just opening the trunk with the key scares the gremlins off too...

But using the key is so proleletarian.

Now why the command module got corrupted - that's the real mystery. Where's Poirot at these days.

So your 7 year old $2,500 car malfunctions... There's a surprise.

Maybe Cadillac should stand up and fix the Rust on my 1973 Eldorado while they come up with a solution for the issue on your aging used car.

LOL

I want a LIFETIME warranty!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.