1957 Fleetwood
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Reviews Discussion, 1957 Fleetwood in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I run an ebay consignment store and just had a gentleman ask me to list his 1957 2 door fleetwood ...
    ebay_princess06 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Question 1957 Fleetwood

I run an ebay consignment store and just had a gentleman ask me to list his 1957 2 door fleetwood for him. I then proceeded to search for information on the internet about this car to make my listing have more details and to thoroughly represent this beautiful car and to my suprise, I can't find anything. All the information is about the 4 door sedan but this is a 2 door. The owner states that there were only 263 of these cars made in '57 so maybe that has something to do with it. I was just hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction to find out accurate info on this exact car. I would appreciate any information anyone has! Thank you very much!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

addison_ii is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Sedan Deville

Talking Re: 1957 Fleetwood

Thank you very much. That link brought up a page on the 1957 Eldorado...is that the same as the Fleetwood? Please forgive me if I sound ignorant, but this is a learning experience for me.

Andrew60SP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 Sixty Special

Re: 1957 Fleetwood

Are you sure on the year? Judging by the headlights, it looks more like a '58. Do you have pictures of the rear?

It could actually be a Series 62 / Coupe DeVille.

creeker is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t

The grille looks like a 58 to me too,the bars in the grille are horizontal, the bars on the 57 are angled upward. (the bars that look like they have rubber bumo pada on them).

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

FYI, I copied your thread to here
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...fleetwood.html

maybe you can get other input there
    what a sweet ride!

Talking Re: 1957 Fleetwood

Here are some more pics. I don't know anything about this car other than what the owner told me. Thats why I'm here, hoping you intellegent cadillac enthusiasts can help me. And thank you for posting the thread, urbanski, I need all the help I can get at the moment.
    Attached Images

Steeltag is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thats definitely a '58 Coupe DeVille, uh, they produced a heck of a lot more than what you were told.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.