Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MWA 
#1 ·
I purchased this vehicle from a local Mercedes/BMW Dealer after many weeks of searching newspaper ads and the internet I had narrowed the list to just 4 cars, 2 Eldorado's and 2 DeVille's. I paid around $9500 for the car about a month ago with just under 60,000 miles on it. I now have just under 61,000 miles on it. So far I have repaired:

4 Wheel Alignment
Rotate / Ballance all 4 tires
Oil Change - Mobil 1 10w30
New rear brake pads

Body is in 98% new condition few minor scratches and a small scrape on the front bumper all from the previous owner.

Interior looks new except for some wear on the front seats, I'd say the drivers seat is 90% and the passengers is 92%.

Pros: Awesome power for a large car, very good fuel economy (26-28 on the highway doing 80+), very comfortable, great sounding stereo for factory (11 speaker system with CD/Cassette & RDS), very predictable durring cornering.

Cons: Takes premium fuel, expensive oil changes (7 1/2 quarts), parts & repairs can be expensive, looses value quickly.

Overall: Great car for the money, seems very responsive when you step on it, virtually no delay from pedal press to speeding ticket :yup:

Would I do it again after knowing what I've learned on this site? Absolutley!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nicely written 98deville!

#3 ·
Thanks for sharing the info, 98D. You've got the "wrinkles" ironed out and now you can totally enjoy it! A very nice little touch for the leather can be obtained via: Leatherique.com They have been in the business since 1968 and I ordered and used a small amount of the two main products after trying all kinds of other leather products. Check their site and read their info.-it is second to none. Are those important Florida vehicles still "yellow and black'?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.