Cadillac Reviews Discussion, 2001 Seville STS in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I bought it about 8 months ago, it had 60,000 miles. I've had no problems with it. It's my first, ...
- 02-23-05 11:27 PM #1
2001 Seville STS
I bought it about 8 months ago, it had 60,000 miles. I've had no problems with it. It's my first, but not my last Cadillac.
1. Northstar engine: this is a fantastic, WONDERFULL, FANTASTIC engine!!! It makes Glorious sounds when you hit the accelerator, but in normal driving conditions it's a kitty cat. Deffinite dual personality ...YEAH!!!
2. The Bose Sound System, ....GREAT!!!
3. Plenty of space and very comfortable seats.
4. GREAT LOOKS!!!
5. Very smooth transmission
6. Best handling american sedan.
1. Front drive.
2. Leather does not look as expensive as it should.
3. The factory Goodyear's are the worst tires I've ever owned.
4. The steering isn't as precise as I would like,(but that may be in great part due to the tires)
5. The sunroof should have express close.
Great car, I would buy it again. I never thought I 'd like, much less love a Cadillac as much as I do my STS.
For the record, my previous vehicles have been mostly sports cars.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear - Original Insulated Glove
Original Insulated Glove - Original Insulated Large
- BlueDevil Products - Radiator Flush
Radiator Flush - 32 Oz.