1994 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cadillac Reviews Discussion, 1994 Cadillac Sedan DeVille in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; hello fellow caddy affionados, first timer, hope this works. i just bought a 94 deville concourse. it's been sitting for ...
    badasscaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 diville concours, 1987 allante, 1957 series 60 custom

Re: 1994 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

hello fellow caddy affionados, first timer, hope this works. i just bought a 94 deville concourse. it's been sitting for two years outside, and i guess it leaked a little oil (probably from the rear rocker gasket) onto what lookes like the top valley area, and probably down the rear of the block. on first fire-up, as the motor warmed up, smoke from the oil started burning off, but smoke started to fill the passenger compartment. is this possibly the smoke from the engine compartment leaking inside, or should i start looking aroud for more problems? it smelled the same. thanks everyone..............shawn p.s. is post quick reply the right button to press?

Cartar is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): NONE

Nice job dude,
    you really provide a useful and quite interesting information about 1994 Cadillac Sedan DeVille.
    i am glad to read about its safety
    thanks

bogdan180 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 Coupe DeVille

Nice car. I never drove a monster like this before. Mobster looking car too - 1989 gold coupe with black canvas top. Totally different than my 2005 Acura TL and 2001 BMW 325 CI...

The AC was recharged - car has been sitting for 2 yrs. Immediately after the 25 amps fuse burned out - changed it - behaved for 3 weeks. Now, every time I turn on heat or AC - it works for 1 min - than the fuse blows IDEAS ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.