Cadillac Owners Forum banner
19K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  loribellini@aol.com 
#1 ·
Got mine used 22K ago, in May 2003. Great power, nice handling, very comfortable seats, and the gauge cluster is nicer in 2002 than 03+ IMHO. ;) The only thing that kills me is the cost of maintenance, but my that's most likely because I'm 19 and I don't work during the school year. Get an extended warranty if you plan on keeping it a while. One major gripe I have is that no matter how many times I bring it to the dealership they can't fix the drivers heated seat. :want:

Would I get another: YES!

#2 ·
slk230mb said:
Got mine used 22K ago, in May 2003. Great power, nice handling, very comfortable seats, and the gauge cluster is nicer in 2002 than 03+ IMHO. ;) The only thing that kills me is the cost of maintenance, but my that's most likely because I'm 19 and I don't work during the school year. Get an extended warranty if you plan on keeping it a while. One major gripe I have is that no matter how many times I bring it to the dealership they can't fix the drivers heated seat. :want:

Would I get another: YES!
I agree with this review......
Cost of maintenance is a little high just like in any other luxury car.

The gauge cluster of the 02, 04 and 05 is far better looking than the 03 cluster. I have to admit this, eventhough I own a 03.

Indeed I would also get another of this SUVs.

Mejia

#4 ·
Just got an '05 this week. Drivers seat heats, but not very much. My '03 suburban would get real toasty and you would actually have to lower the temp after a while. The Lade gets warm to the back, I put my hand on the seat and it felt hot, but through a shirt is just luke warm...definatly not as hot as the suburban.:rolleyes2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.