Cadillac CTS-V Vs. STS-V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Reviews Discussion, Cadillac CTS-V Vs. STS-V in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; F acuras i completely pawn my buddies in my eldorado. And if i had to make the decision between a ...
    shishcubob is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Eldorado

Re: Cadillac CTS-V Vs. STS-V

F acuras i completely pawn my buddies in my eldorado. And if i had to make the decision between a STS-V or a CTS-V i would definitely go with the CTS. Im pretty sure you can either get the '09 with an automatic or a manual tranny. Cause when they set the Nurburgring sedan lap record (or whatever the hell they did) the driver was using an automatic tranny i believe

cts-me is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cts-v (on order) Red, Black interior, 6mt

Quote Originally Posted by shishcubob View Post
    F acuras i completely pawn my buddies in my eldorado. And if i had to make the decision between a STS-V or a CTS-V i would definitely go with the CTS. Im pretty sure you can either get the '09 with an automatic or a manual tranny. Cause when they set the Nurburgring sedan lap record (or whatever the hell they did) the driver was using an automatic tranny i believe
    Ya , i know that they have both trannies, but they may discontinue the manual (due to low demand and problems with tremec supplying them.) for the 2010 model

Rodya234 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala

the TL (2009) has an average 0-60 of 6.8 Seconds. it would stand no chance against ANY V-series.

mbnv992 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 STS4 V8 (sold), 2005 STS V6 1SC

Heck the regular V8 320HP Northstar would be faster then the TL.
    Anyway, I'd go for the STS-V. No matter how much I would LOVE a CTS-V, I would never comfortably fit in one for extended periods of time. At 6'3", when I test drove a regular CTS, my knees were practically digging into the dash. Very uncomfortable. The STS is just hands down class IMO.

V-Eight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1991 Sedan Deville

^ Damn.....really? I was hoping to get a used one sometime....maybe not?

Skiller. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

You're 17 and you need a V-Series Caddy?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.