need computer chip for my 4.9 swap
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Tuning Discussion, need computer chip for my 4.9 swap in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hi to all,,, I have a free bee 95 caddy deville with the 4.9 and I want to swap it ...
    luminaZ34northstar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DEVILLE

need computer chip for my 4.9 swap

Hi to all,,, I have a free bee 95 caddy deville with the 4.9 and I want to swap it in my 92 lumina Z34,,,, my stock computer is the equivalence of the 7730 model,,, the only difference is that its weather proofed,,, now I want to retain the original tranny of my Z34,, 4T60-E wich is beefed up (H-D) with kevlar clutchs and reinforced sprokets,,, anyways I must get a chip done to run the 4.9 batch mode (like my 3.4DOHC is) with the auto tranny and with the Caddy distributor,,,, later on I will be supercharging the 4.9 ... If anyone can help me out here it will be appreciated!! And yes,,, I will pay the person who can burn me that chip... Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

drewsdeville is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT

Re: need computer chip for my 4.9 swap

Check out the forums at fiero.nl

Many 4.9 tuners there that can help you out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.