Cadillac Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Tuning Discussion, Northstar model in Cadillac Engine Discussion; How does one tell what model Northstar they have in their 95 Seville SLS?...
- 05-12-09 05:56 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1995 seville sls
- Join Date
- May 2009
How does one tell what model Northstar they have in their 95 Seville SLS?
- 05-15-09 01:09 PM #2
Re: Northstar model
The engine ID is the eighth character in the VIN, in your case - "Y" - so it's the 275 hp/3.11 final drive package.
Stuff like this goes in Seville/Eldorado up there ^^^.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)