Cadillac Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Tuning Discussion, Northstar model in Cadillac Engine Discussion; How does one tell what model Northstar they have in their 95 Seville SLS?...
- 05-12-09 06:56 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1995 seville sls
- Join Date
- May 2009
How does one tell what model Northstar they have in their 95 Seville SLS?
- 05-15-09 02:09 PM #2
Re: Northstar model
The engine ID is the eighth character in the VIN, in your case - "Y" - so it's the 275 hp/3.11 final drive package.
Stuff like this goes in Seville/Eldorado up there ^^^.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H13 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can
- Speed by Spectre - Air Filter
Air Filter - Air FilterMore on Speed by Spectre - Air Filter