Cadillac Owners Forum banner
87K views 201 replies 35 participants last post by  Byrdman 
#1 ·
It has been done and I have the program.
I need to look at the LS1 program closer and I have contacted a company for some help.
As we all know the 4T80E is a FWD trans and the LS1 is a RWD car. Also I need to look at the way data is transferred between the PCM and the ABS. The other module should be ok, but the PCM ABS has multiple data lines.

#35 ·
It runs for a while and then stalls.:(

If I hold it at 2000 it will run great. If I change the throttle angle rapidly it stalls. :eek:

This setup is supposed to have an LS1 MAF sensor. Well I have one. I will need to figure out how to attach it and wire it.:want:

#40 ·
This program in the PCM is built for a NORTHSTAR

This is a Custom High Performance Program built by GM

The LS1 PCM has been hacked into. That PCM and a fully aftermarket tunable program is one way to make a caddy run hard.:D

#42 ·
I have a few small bugs. I got the rest of the piggyback harness done. I am running two PCM's. I push out a pin in the jumper and had no charging system. I just fixed it. It is insane fast. BTW 158 top speed.:hmm: I was under the impression it was 200+.
My VSS signal is messed up so 35 mph = 158 in the Shelby PCM, but the stock PCM shifts at the correct speed. after hitting 158 it will cut out:histeric:

I will be posting more today and tomorrow

#44 ·
Yes this will take a trip to the dyno.

I have the schematics for the following
Sensor connector terminals
------------- A------------------B
99 Deville -- High (PPL 401)----- Low (YEL 400)
99 Seville -- Low (PPL 401)----- High (YEL 400) This is my car
99 Carmaro -Low (LTGRN/BLK 822)--- High (PPL/WHT 821)
99 Shelby -- Low (LTGRN/BLK 822)--- High (PPL/WHT 821)

I am going to swap the two wires at the Shelby PCM and see if it works

#45 ·
Way to much power for for my already weak trans.
I can't hold the massive power back. toasted my trans. :crying2:
video soon

#46 ·
:drool: Looks like I need to schedule another roadtrip. :sneaky:

#56 ·
Rolling start with a stock PCM vs a Standing start with a Shelby/LS1 PCM.
Look at the starting spot and count the poles until 3rd gear

#60 ·
We have a new kid at work that details cars. He said don't kill your self in it. :suspect:

I have been driving sideways all my life. I grew up in SW Washington state. It can rain from time to time and cause slipery when wet conditions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.