axe--------------- 99 STS EU
mrnuke7571------- 98 SLS
mike0580a---------99 SLS
awdblackteam----- 98 STS
CASTOR TROY----- 99 STS
tripledoil-----------99 STS

#2 ·
Originally Posted by CASTOR TROY
if i get mine by this weekend ill take em to the track in lowellville pa its $2 a run ill do a bunch of runs with and w/o aj,s pcm see what i come up with!
weather permitting! not a dyno but it may have some positive results.
CASTOR TROY has #1
I have done a few for myself, but he has #1 and #2.
#2 did not start, :mad: But that was why I sent 2.
I only have my 99 VIN Y Powered Fiero to play with. I needed a VIN 9 to try a different program.

We will have some result on this in a week or so. True numbers from the track

#3 ·
CASTOR TROY
I am at a loss. I thought it was because of K29 RPO. I am running a K29 in my Fiero. The PCM I sent that did not start. Does it have a white sticker on it? I would like to know the 4 letters on it. example: CHTS, CPYK, CABY.

#6 ·
I am taking a step back and just doing the 00+ and 98 and 99 Seville's.
The one 96 eldo ate too much of my time. I am going to personally install it this weekend.
You stated that you want to do many mods to your car. I think after you get it all done I should work on a program. You talked about injector changes, T-body. I think that after you are done I should run the #s for the different injectors.

#9 ·
I need a PCM #16214848
I am running short on them. I had some, but killed two, sent two out (NO PAY & NO RETURN ON THE SECOND ONE). I have two currently, but they are spoken for. The last two I purchased ran $50 each.

This PCM fits 96 to 99 Northstar's and Old's Aurora :bouncy:

#10 ·
ok Aj I just bought one out of a 99 Deville it should be here next week. do you want to pm me your address so I can get it shipped out as soon as it gets here? also is there any way you can get rid of the Pcm420 code I get every now and then ? I know why its there I have a high flow cat and magnaflow mufflers or am I gonna have to get the o2 sim thanks

#12 ·
I am working on some new programs. The ones done are great. The next step are going to be a PCM that I would not suggest running for more than a few hours at a time. It will foul the plugs out, but it makes loads of power.

#18 ·
hey Aj I went a bought a total of 3 pcms for 96-99 programming I have them in front of me. can you pm me your address so I can get them shipped to you. also what programming options do i have for my 99 seville sls
They made it here

#22 ·
I cleaned out my inbox. I saw your PM and left it. I then checked my out box to see if I had PM'd you.
As you know I did not. I need some information on that motor and trans.
I need some ID numbers.

#26 ·
ah that sucked. The boy is blind. He can't see the speedo. I have no idea how he can go with out his glasses. :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.