2008 cts not photo shop
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, 2008 cts not photo shop in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I could not find any threads here about the next cts except a photo shoped cadillac 16. I found these ...
    annie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS green-98 ESC white-94 sts green

Thumbs up 2008 cts not photo shop

I could not find any threads here about the next cts except a photo shoped cadillac 16. I found these photos on another site, they look like a TV capture.

thay must be real cince that white haired guy that runs GM's cosept studio is showing it to the 60 minuts reporter.

I love the interior.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

caddydaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD

Re: 2008 cts not photo shop

Wow, that'll turn heads!

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado

This is not going to be the CTS. That is for another model which is not yet available.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Zorb750
    This is not going to be the CTS. That is for another model which is not yet available.
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CVP33
    Wrong.
    Wow, what a descriptive and juvenile answer. Show me an article featuring it as being the next CTS. I've read that it is going to be another model entirely.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Wow, what a descriptive and juvenile answer. Show me an article featuring it as being the next CTS. I've read that it is going to be another model entirely.
    "Wrong" is not juvenile. However, always taking it personal is. Learn to find acceptance and validation in something other than the internet. Trust me, you'll sleep better.

markhamdons is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cool Re: 2008 cts not photo shop

The pictures are in fact the 2008 CTS, the only exception is the last image of the full front end. I watched the 60 minutes episode and not once did they unveil the whole front end. That is a photochop with a reversed image to make it appear as a front view.

That looks curiously like the upcoming model supposedly intended to be featured between the CTS and the STS, as pictured in a magazine I saw last month. So you are saying this is in fact two different cars? In this cars, perhaps they just have similar front ends.... Weird.

I'm still not sold on the CTS style front end, and especially hate it on the DTS.

jteolis is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

That looks curiously like the upcoming model supposedly intended to be featured between the CTS and the STS, as pictured in a magazine I saw last month. So you are saying this is in fact two different cars? In this cars, perhaps they just have similar front ends.... Weird.

I'm still not sold on the CTS style front end, and especially hate it on the DTS.
    This IS the new CTS and what model are you talking about?? The BLS? that is a european only model built on a Saab chassis.

Uncertain. It was pictured in Popular Mechanics I know, with no information about it, in the spy reports section. They guessed it would be between the STS and CTS models. Interesing.

PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

Whatever it is it looked great! The interior has a more sophisticated look, much like my 98 STS, evolutionized. With the new Lexus LS 600 L Flagship coming Fall 2006, Cadillac had better get off with a bang. The Lexus will be a killer!

Sometimes I know that I sound like a broken CD, Cadillac needs a Flagship the current STS is too small.

I visited another site today, many of the posters believe this may be the Eldorado replacement. It would add to the line to round out Cadillac offerings. While older tech the DTS, is carrying its own weight, and the CTS is a big sales success. There is no reason to change what's selling except in an evolutionary way.

What Cadillac needs is a quality Coupe and Sedan (an STS replacement) more worthy of the concept of Gran Tourismo than the current model, which is too small and too generic to compete with the likes of the new LEXUS LS460, which will go to market within months.

Shut up about the damn Lexus already. It's not in the same price range as the STS is, it's about $15-20000 high.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

There's nothing wrong with a Cadillac enthusiast looking up to Lexus. Until Cadillac is again the "Standard of the World", deal with the "Lexus" comments.. I'd love to see Cadillac with a vehicle to compete with the new, upcoming LS as well...
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of celebrities. They had a lot of classy cars. One day while walking home from School I passed a house with a 1966 Cadillac Eldorado convertible setting out in front, the top was down, and I saw the leather seats, and the carpet was leopard color--that's when I knew that I wanted A CADILLAC. Nothing else was made like that! In America you could have it in a Big Way, Your Way.

This is what Cadillac has lost! Today the only cars that have that Special Spark are the Escalade, and to some extent the XLR. In other posts I mentioned "tweaking," or should I say customization is one of the things which Cadillac Dealers offered, in the old days: Maybe it was Vogue tires, Coach Roofs, Fancy Carpeting, and Chrome Kits. It made your Cadillac special.

My pointing out what's happening in the field of competing Manufacturers is to inform some of the Cadillac Managers (who view this forum from time to time) about what others makers are offering in advance. As resourceful as some of those managers should be, most are not car drivers, they are bean counters and completely out of touch with what consumers want. I am NOT speaking about MR. LUTZ! I have a lifetime of respect and admiration for his efforts throughout his career! He's a light in the wilderness that has become flotsam General Motors. I only wished there were many more like him to restore vision, and enthusiasm in our domestic markets.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.