Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Cadilac V-10 or V-12 ? in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by PAULSTSMAN1 Recently I heard about a technology called direct injection, some tech types have mentioned this may ...
- 04-23-06 07:46 PM #46Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Alexandria, VA
Re: Cadilac V-10 or V-12 ?Originally Posted by PAULSTSMAN1
Also i can say from the experience that current northstar engine is much better than the old one with vvt. Eventhough there is only 20hp difference between output, it's much easier to drive around town.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.
- Rain-X - Original Glass Water Repellent
Original Glass Water Repellent - 16 Oz.
- Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand Cleaner