Sixteen at the Ren. Center, Detroit??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Sixteen at the Ren. Center, Detroit?? in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey everyone. I went to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit last weekend at Cobo Hall which is ...
    highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative Edition, '69 Sed.Dev., '08 G6 GT

Sixteen at the Ren. Center, Detroit??

Hey everyone. I went to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit last weekend at Cobo Hall which is just down the street from the Renaissance Center (the GM building.) While i was down there i didnt think to drive by the Ren. Cen. but when my mom went to the show later in the week she passed by and could have sworn that the Sixteen was sitting in the front window at the Ren Cen. They often have concepts on display there. Can anyone confirm this?? I may drive down there next weekend to see if it is there and to take pictures.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

noahsdad is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 SDV

Re: Sixteen at the Ren. Center, Detroit??

It's very likely. The Super Bowl is in two weeks, and Detroit is trying like hell to make the turd (downtown) look good. I heard they even sent out photoshop doctored press kits with night shots of the Detroit skyline...they put lights in the windows of several abandoned buildings so it wouldn't look like a bombed out war zone.
    Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of things to love about Detroit, but the city just ain't a very proud place anymore.

highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative Edition, '69 Sed.Dev., '08 G6 GT

Re: Sixteen at the Ren. Center, Detroit??

Ill second that brother-man.... If i feel like a drive tomorrow ill go scope it out, supposed to be nice, if i dont sleep in too long.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.