OffThaHorseCEO present: ETC-V (56k beware) - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, OffThaHorseCEO present: ETC-V (56k beware) in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by 70eldo Very nice chop! Though, I don't think a coupe makes an Eldorado... STS coupe might be ...
    Pete Benson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1990 Fleetwood Coupe

Re: OffThaHorseCEO present: ETC-V (56k beware)

Quote Originally Posted by 70eldo
    Very nice chop!
    Though, I don't think a coupe makes an Eldorado... STS coupe might be a very, very good idea, but I rather see the Eldorado as an exclusive model and body type, like the used to be since 1967.
    Amen.

powerglide is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Nice skilz!

Young DeVille is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1997 Dark Adriatic Metallic Blue Deville Sittin on 20 Chrome

Oh my... I would by that "DTC" in a heart beat. I wish Cadillac would bring back the Eldorado/ETC

PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

I remember as a kid, I loved the 1966 Eldorado, especially in Black, but when I saw the all-new 1967 in Look Magazine at the Public Library, I nearly fainted! I went home got my money from the piggy bank and bought my own copy of the Look article on the new 67's. Then I showed the article to my dad, he kind of liked it, but bought a Chevy instead ( I think it was a Caprice). He said the family needed more space. However later on my girlfriend's dad down the street got a Gold 68 Eldo, it was hot! He was the rage of the neighborhood.

Patrick7997 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2001 ESC, 2004 Escalade, 2007 HD Road King Classic

Very nice.....

Put me down for the ETC-V in Diamond White.....

Rick Waggoner, pick up the white courtesy telephone, urgent call from OffThaHorse Productions.... something about your new award winning Eldorado Touring Coupe.... Yeah, you might want to take this call.....

Do you think OffThaHorse will still talk to us when he's rich and famous????

The parts guy at Crest Cadillac told me the strangest thing last time I saw him.... he says people walk in the showroom all the time, and want to buy a new Eldorado.... and they're crushed when they're told "they don't make 'em anymore..." People apparently are unaware they stopped....

I still can't believe they stopped the Eldorado... that's in the pantheon of bad decisions....

OffThaHorseCEO is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD, 1989 Cadillac Allanté: Pearl White

hehe i hadnt even seen this last post, kinda flattering. thanks

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

uber sexi

AMGoff is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '03 Seville STS, '89 Eldorado, '89 Grand Wagoneer

Huh... I'm glad you brought this back up from the dredges, otherwise I would have never seen them. I really like the way the rendered "DTC" looks, the rear half in-profile almost reminds me of a Bentley. I'm not quite sure about the "ETC-V" though... something doesn't seem to quite fit, maybe it's the C-pillars.. hmmm, can't quite put my finger on it...

Somewhat off-topic, but I had always wished Cadillac had given the Eldorado the same treatment when the gave the Seville it's refresh in '98. I always thought the bolder, more rounded front end would have looked really good on the Eldorado. I'm sure someone has had to have photoshopped something like that at some point... heck, I wouldn't be surprised had actually done it.

blue07cts is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): None, Now an AUDI A4

The 2 door DTS is AWSOME! i wonder if there's a conversion company out there that could do one? like the convertable ones you see every now and then........ just a thought

sikohsix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V/'99 Deville Concours

That DTC is creative. I wonder if any1 at GM even considered that permutation.

PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

Cool Re: OffThaHorseCEO present: ETC-V (56k beware)

The DTC convertible has promise, the DTC hardtop is "dead in the water." Actually the car is visually appealing, but with GM's downgraded stock, it can only produce vehicles that will sell at high volume globally. The DTC is a Texas, only type of vehicle, and Ladies and Gents, Jock Ewing has been gone for a few decades now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.