- 07-27-13 05:48 PM #16
Bullshit they better not
- 12-29-13 05:08 PM #17Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
Re: Cadillac News: Cadillac logo losing its wreath?
I'll say it- I absolutely hate the entire Cadillac logo. Enough so that it keeps me from buying an Escalade. Seriously, I am not a fan of "bling" and while the new Escalade looks great on many levels, the bling of that emblem is just too much for me (and my wife, fwiw). I found this post looking to see if anyone had debadged an Escalade, no luck so far. :-(
- 01-01-14 07:36 AM #18Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
You buy your vehicles based on the look of the badge? Holy sh*tcakes Batman..........
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric