Cadillac News: Cadillac XTS configurator ready for your own personal livery
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Cadillac News: Cadillac XTS configurator ready for your own personal livery in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Filed under: Sedan , Cadillac , Luxury You can now attack the 2013 Cadillac XTS configurator with tame abandon. Why ...
    Cadillac Forum is offline The Creature
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Post Cadillac News: Cadillac XTS configurator ready for your own personal livery

Filed under: Sedan, Cadillac, Luxury

You can now attack the 2013 Cadillac XTS configurator with tame abandon. Why tame? Because there are hardly any options; understandable for a temporary flagship - just about everything is standard or included in a trim package.

The proceedings begin at $44,995 (plus $920 for destination) for the front-wheel drive XTS Standard, rising in increments of about $5,000 through three additional trims: Luxury, which adds ornamentation like dual stainless exhaust tips, LED spotlights and light pipes, and more seat functions; Premium, which upgrades the CUE system to a 14-speaker Bose system and adds the 12.3-inch reconfigurable dash cluster, plus tri-zone climate control; and Platinum, which swaps for 20-inch wheels and installs power and manual rear shades. Step over to the all-wheel drive XTS and the bar moves up to $51,835 and begins at Luxury, moving through Premium to top out at $61,305 for the AWD Platinum.

There are five colors from which to choose, and on all but a few models there are just two cost options that aren't already checked: the $75 engine block heater and the $350 compact spare tire. On the Luxury trim you can add the $1,450 UltraView power sunroof and $795 upgraded CUE system, on the Premium you can add the $250 power rear sunshade. There is nothing else for your fancy to do.

The only shocker we found were interior options: the trims below Platinum get four color options, including a couple of contrasting two-tones like the beautiful caramel and jet black (inset). The Platinum trim only gets two interior color choices, caramel not one of them. Checking all two boxes on the Platinum leaves you with a heady $62,725 for the lot. We'd advise you not to take our word for it, though, and get over to the configurator and start virtually outfitting one for yourself.Cadillac XTS configurator ready for your own personal livery originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 25 May 2012 11:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

nerddason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Cadillac News: Cadillac XTS configurator ready for your own personal livery

Can I get the Gulf Racing livery of Orange and Baby Blue!

dawgmann is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I saw the XTS today...Nice looking but that CUE system seems like a lot of over engineering that will be trouble down the road..I keep my cars forever..Im currently driving a 99 DeVille. I also dont like the switch to a V6. I think Im gonna pass on the STX. I cant understand all the electronic garbage on these cars today. Its all just trouble waiting to happen!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Since you keep them forever, enjoy the deVille..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.