My CTC Concept
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, My CTC Concept in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I was reading another Thread about a possible future coupe, someone said a CTC would be nasty, I think it ...
    AsAkAs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): None

Lightbulb My CTC Concept

I was reading another Thread about a possible future coupe, someone said a CTC would be nasty, I think it would be kinda nice, so I hacked together a design. What do you think?

I orginially had the B pillar farther forward, but it didn't look coupe enough so I pushed it even furthur back. I dunno how well that huge Front window would work, but it looks nice Maybe cutting the rear C pillar down more... or extending it farther along the roofline would make it even sicker

-Mark P., asakas

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Re: My CTC Concept

damn that looks nice, you did a good job on that. if i had the money id buy one. hey, would you do me a favor? what do you think the Fleetwood would look like if they came back out with it?

Thanks, wish I could say what the fleetwood would look like. Built on the sigma platform, I dunno, if it would have the Art and Science design?, CTS like taillights but more stretched to be taller, a very flat C pillar, with the signature wheel covering, i don't know, could be interesting. Hard to say if the old fleetwood look could be converted to the new Art and Sci without taking away so much of the Fleetwood that it didn't look the same.

I'd make up an image but i'm not someone who can do stuff from scratch, gotta work with other images, Sorry.

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

try working it with the Deville. you dont have to if you dont want to, id just like to see what it would be like.

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Thats a damn good photoshop, but I dont think the proportions on the front w/the art and science theme work that well on a short wheelbase coupe like a 3series fighter.......that (if tweaked) looks like it would be more along the lines of a CLK coupe or something a little bigger.....6 series size wise

rajinasian is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Nice rendition of a coupe. I actually posted the other thread about a plans for a future entry level coupe. Cadillac has done a nice job with the XLR and the Cien. Those, however, are not entry level or in the case of Cien even produced. They can produce a nice coupe I believe on the same platform. The 350Z, G35C, G35S, and FX are all on similar platforms even though they are different cars. Coupes usually don't bring in alot of money in regards to total sales to big car company. However, they do attract younger buyers and catch more attention on the street. This is one way Cadillac could attract younger buyers. The sedans, SUVs, and expensive high end cars keep buyers within the same car copaby if the products are good.

K2K
    K2K is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

You did a great job changing and making it look cool, however I must say that when it comes to originality, all the CTC concepts have looked very similar, but what can I say? It's pretty obvious what a CTC would look like, unless Cadillac did something to bedazzle us all

Yea, actually,the more I looked at my photoshop the more I realized it's very similar in shape to the XLR when the top is up. To make it look sporter, i'm workin on a version with the front wheelbase pushed farther forward and the rear cropped, i'll post what I have once I finish it.

RBraczyk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Looks like a Malibu Maxx in the back .

John Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

nice concept!

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Quote Originally Posted by AsAkAs
    Yea, actually,the more I looked at my photoshop the more I realized it's very similar in shape to the XLR when the top is up. To make it look sporter, i'm workin on a version with the front wheelbase pushed farther forward and the rear cropped, i'll post what I have once I finish it.

yea now that I think about it thats what is wrong with it....its too conservative for a coupe.....

Conservitive? CTS? heh. Yea, it needs to be more sleek, since that's what coupes are best known for. I'm workin on it, but I want it to look nice, it's harder to make things longer and stretch things out rather than just moving things from one place to another. I should have it done sometime today

Design #2

From the first design, i've Lowered, clean up the rear, enlongated the front dash to axle and stretched out the rear window area to blend into some of the lines from the front of the car. The image is starting to get a little messy in some areas, but I can't help it, because I started work with a small resolution image to begin with and the pixels are starting to all look like crap :disappoin

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.