2014 Cadillac ZTS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, 2014 Cadillac ZTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by The Tony Show I think once the DTS is replaced with "something" (XTS, I guess), we can ...
    jrosevear is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS-V raven

Re: 2014 Cadillac ZTS

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    I think once the DTS is replaced with "something" (XTS, I guess), we can make an accurate appraisal of how aggressive Cadillac's development is.
    I think it'll be at least a year, maybe as many as 3, before we really understand what "New GM" can and is doing.

Vinsanity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS

they need to drop the ZTS name. I get that it's the flagship, so it gets the last letter, etc., but when you say it out loud, it sounds too much like "CTS".

If they wanted to stick with the final-letter idea, maybe they can call it the Cadillac Omega.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

You're not the only one saying that about Omega.. When all is said and done, I don't believe the flagship will be named ZTS... We'll see, though.
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

jrosevear is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS-V raven

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post
    You're not the only one saying that about Omega.. When all is said and done, I don't believe the flagship will be named ZTS... We'll see, though.
    If I were inclined to bet on this (which I'm not; I'm not really inclined to bet on anything GM does at this point), I'd place a small wager on "Fleetwood". I get the sense that senior management's goal, in a nutshell, is to turn Cadillac back into Cadillac, and the heritage names may end up being part of that.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

I'd really like to see that name come back... i'm pretty sure others would too...

i really hope that the product lives up to the namesake (scared that it won't)

:fingerscrossed:
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

I would like "Fleetwood" as well. I think it's the only name fitting of a full-size premium Cadillac. The same was "Escalade" works for the big SUV...
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.