2007 Cadillac ULS: Ultra Luxury Sedan
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, 2007 Cadillac ULS: Ultra Luxury Sedan in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

2008 Cadillac ULS: Ultra Luxury Sedan

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/d/65825

German site translation (thanks to Scott on Cheers and Gears):

Simply great: Cadillac-saloon car with V12 of general motor plans for end 2007 one super-luxury-Cadillac with all wheel drive and twelve cylinder motor as a competitor to Mercedes S-class and 7er-BMW. Cadillac, the noblest of all US-car sign, reports back impressively. With the XLR Roadster, the CTS saloon car, the Crossover-model SRX and the Seville-successor STS, a solid foundation was created for a Revival to be taken seriously of the luxury-Divison by GM.

Yet very above in the Cadillac-program, another space, that cannot fill also the new tip-saloon car STS in spite of tightly five meter lengths and almost three meters of wheel state, gapes. To do for during the STS in first line with contestants as well as Mercedes E-class and 5er-BMW have might, has Cadillac of a S-class and a Siebener always yet nothing equivalent toward to set. The in January 2003 study shown on the Detroit cars show Cadillac Sixteen with 16-cylinder motor never was displayed on a series fabrication. V12-Motor out of the sports car study cias yet in Detroit is worked now at a Cadillac Ultra Luxury Sedan (OIL), carry should the at least one twelve cylinders under the hood. The newly developed North-Star-Aluminium-V12, that in the sports car study put on to the 100th anniversary the sign is be gave it debut to cias: with camshafts lying four above, direct injection, cylinder switching off, 750 HP and
    610 Nm torques. Very so much Power would not be allowed to become it in the series, but enough in order to be able to offer the V12-Boliden out of Stuttgart and Munich Paroli. Under that there will be however also two V8-Ausführungen with 340 until tightly over 400 HP.

With prices from 80,000 dollars, an actual luxury-car would be the Cadillac OILS also after US-standards. In the interior equipment, all indices are supposed to be pulled, strained be may whereby one on that, mocked set can whether that until now because of its plastic-Looks American standards really new in puncto interior architecture.

The luxury-Liner long clearly over five meters is offered like the STS with back wheel drive and optional all wheel drive. With the sale start is not to be calculated however before autumns 2007. Daily know runs gives what here´s all around car, motor and sport to the free-newsletters. >>> auto-motor-und-sport.de as a
    start side determine date: 18.08.2004 / 11:00 clock text: fis illustration: mark Stehrenberger
    Attached Images
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Pimpin_Whity is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: 2007 Cadillac ULS: Ultra Luxury Sedan

ok, after translating the article again :rolleyes2 i came to the conclusion that i should wear a black trech coat, hide lots of automatic guns inside it and go kill their designer and whoever made the desision to pull the sixteen off and/or make it into this (maybe "i would give him an offer he can't refuse" ). the back looks nice but they should really do something about he front to make it look like a cadillac. and why are those european jerks saying caddy sucks now? i dont know about europe, but in Russia, Caddies are considered to be the best cars, it's just extremely hard to get something like a ETC there, most people never even seen one.

Caddy Man is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG

i am not feeling the front end picture at all ...reminds me of a Chrysler Pacifica with that grill.

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

The rear, especially the C pillar reminds me of a late model Eldo. (which is ok for a large car) At least the headlights and air dam in front look like they're off a CTS/STS still, but I don't mind it. It looks like the next natural stage of design evolution to me. It could be worse.

I don't know if I like arched rooflines because they always seem to take away headroom for back seat passengers. Glad to see the resurrection of vertical "slit" taillights for larger sedans.

lev
    lev is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    The rear, especially the C pillar reminds me of a late model Eldo.
    It reminds of Acura TL.

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Front end looks French to me????.......if they can do it for 80,000 to under 100,000, I say do it.....this seems to be taking what the future DTS should be taking over.....I wonder if the Deville will take its cues/drivetrain from this in the future.

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

I bet the DeVille will have some of the characteristics of this car. I like the door handles. Setup like the Rolls Royce Phantom.
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

looks too much like a caddyized maybach in those photos (from the front)

edit , from the rear in my book it is damn near perfect , hope the genereal siloette is changed and a more original nose used

Pimpin_Whity is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

can someone tell me what was wrong with this imagine that rolling down the street :coolgleam

On a practicle sense there is alot wrong with it..........oversized wheels.....out of proportion for a everyday car dimensions...etc.....its beautiful but would never make it into production like that.

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Plus HOW MANY BACK-UP SENSORS DOES THAT THING NEED??

Obviously 10...hahahaha....i just noticed that after you brung it up....id rather have one big one.

juiceE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): (rip 92deville rip 94 fwb) 97 ElDog

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Setup like the Rolls Royce Phantom.
    I JUST SAW ONE LAST WEEKEND...NICE

ANY WAY, THE ONLY THING LOOKIN GOOD ABOUT THE "ULS", IS THE TWO TONE

:drinker @ BACK UP SENSORS

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Maybe the Could call it Fleetwood, or come up with another really good name for it. I wouldnt want it to be like TRH or ULC SRH(examples). It will need a real name. And I hope it looks so much classier than the car in those pics. How about diagonal headlamps for once.

lacmang is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Fleetwood Brougham, 66 Fleetwood

I don't like it. Anybody saying they do probably likes anything Cadillac tells them to.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.