Cadillac News: Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Cadillac News: Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed! in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Filed under: New York Auto Show , Performance , Wagon , Cadillac Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon - Click above for ...
    Cadillac Forum is offline The Creature
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Post Cadillac News: Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed!

Filed under: New York Auto Show, Performance, Wagon, Cadillac

Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon - Click above for high-res image gallery

Here in America, drivers who prefer station wagons to crossovers and SUVs are in a distinctly fringe minority. In spite of that, Cadillac has heard the cries from the wilderness and delivered the car we've been clamoring for. The CTS-V Sport Wagon is now finally official and production starts later this year.

Ever since AMG built a handful of Hammer station wagons back in the late 1980s, the idea of a family hauler with ludicrous power and torque has held a strange and twisted appeal for us. The V-wagon takes all the traits we love about the 556-horsepower sedan and adds the expanded cargo body style.

Aside from the tailgate, everything else is carried over, including the magnetic ride damping system, Brembo brakes, 19-inch wheels shod in Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s, and the asymmetrical half-shaft rear end to avoid axle tramp. Add in 25.4 cubic feet behind the back seats and 58 cubic feet with them folded and we may well have the perfect performance car. Did we mention the 551 pound-feet of torque?

Gallery: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon

[Source: General Motors]Continue reading Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed!

Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed! originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V-Eight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1991 Sedan Deville

Re: Cadillac News: Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed!

It actually looks pretty good, though I'd still go for the coupe. I know Roo is gonna be all over this lol.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Re: Cadillac News: Officially Official: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon unleashed!

Want want want want want want want want want!

Newman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Eldo and SLS

You guys should not smoke crack while on the cad forum..... I'll wager it doesn't last for ....say 5 years of production... any takers??

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

Finally an answer to the Mercedes E63 wagon:

I will consider one. I always need the room of an SUV but really didn't care for SUV handling (unless it is a Cayenne Turbo S or X5 M).
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    You guys should not smoke crack while on the cad forum..... I'll wager it doesn't last for ....say 5 years of production... any takers??
    You...shouldnt...smoke....crack...either...it...st unts...your....

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by 96Fleetwood View Post
    Finally an answer to the Mercedes E63 wagon:

I will consider one. I always need the room of an SUV but really didn't care for SUV handling (unless it is a Cayenne Turbo S or X5 M).
    E63 estate is still the wagon Id want, sadly. I like classier looking wagons. It would look great next to a V Coupe!

toovo1985 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Really don't like...that front end is simply horrible...looks like its about to become a Transformers. Very ruff I think. For me it looks like an unfinished concept car

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.