Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Cadillac News: From the Twitterverse: GM shows Cadillac 3 series-fighting ATS, all-ne in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Filed under: Coupe , Sedan , Wagon , Buick , Cadillac , Chevrolet , GM , Rumormill , Luxury Tomorrow ...
- 08-10-09 01:10 PM #1
Cadillac News: From the Twitterverse: GM shows Cadillac 3 series-fighting ATS, all-ne
Filed under: Coupe, Sedan, Wagon, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GM, Rumormill, Luxury
Tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM EST, General Motor's President and CEO, Fritz Henderson, will be hosting a webcast to update the public and the media on the automaker's turnaround efforts, during which Henderson is expected to make a new product announcement.
But ahead of tomorrow's shindig, GM is apparently hosting another event involving some of its PR team and a few social media junkies. Tied to their smartphones, some of the attendees have revealed GM's new product plans and here are the tender Twitter morsels:
- GM unveiled a new Cadillac concept dubbed the ATS, a compact BMW 3 Series fighter that will be available in both coupe and sedan forms.
- The Cadillac DTS' replacement - currently named the XTS - will be built atop the Buick LaCrosse's underpinnings and will be available with all-wheel drive.
- The CTS Coupe is due to arrive this May, and there's still talk of a V version (duh). Apparently GM has a working CTS-V SportWagon on premises and it could arrive as early as next year.
- New Chevrolet Malibu unveiled, but it supposed won't reach production until 2012.
- All-new midsize Buick model coming within the next 24 months.
Continue reading From the Twitterverse: GM shows Cadillac 3 series-fighting ATS, all-new XTS, 2012 Malibu
From the Twitterverse: GM shows Cadillac 3 series-fighting ATS, all-new XTS, 2012 Malibu originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:53:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Reese Towpower - Trailer Hitch Ball
Trailer Hitch Ball - Interchangeable Chrome Hitch Ball System, 1-7/8 Inch, 2 Inch, and 2-5/16 Inch Hitch Ball Diameters