Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Initial 2010 Lineup in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; We will see if the SRX is gone and the Provoq will make it out for 2010 What a luxurious ...
- 07-18-08 09:31 PM #1
Initial 2010 Lineup
We will see if the SRX is gone and the Provoq will make it out for 2010
What a luxurious crossover vehicle from Cadillac Provoq hydrogen fuel cell concept. With lithium-ion battery, cadillac provoq can achieve 300 mile range, 100 mph top-speed. Built on E-Flex system, cadillac provoq hydrogen fuel cell concept means using the same platform that brought us the electric Volt at the Detroit Show, Flextreme in Frakfurt.
The key features of this new cadillac provoq concept are (as written in the press release) :
With sleek, signature Cadillac bodywork, the Provoq concept redefines luxury crossovers, offering uncompromising passenger and cargo space to match its performance and cruising range. Additional vehicle features include:
1. Solar panel integrated in the roof to help power onboard accessories, such as the interior lights, audio system and more
2. Brake-by-wire technology
3. Front grille louvers that close at highway speed to enhance aerodynamics, and open at low speed to provide maximum cooling to the fuel cell stack
- 08-09-08 08:43 AM #2
Re: Initial 2010 Lineup
Looks better than the CTX!
I am curious about the engines for all the models...
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm