Your favorite concept
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more Discussion, Your favorite concept in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My favorite caddie concept would be the cien. It was a tough choice between 16 and cien but i love ...
    Devil_concours is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Your favorite concept

My favorite caddie concept would be the cien. It was a tough choice between 16 and cien but i love the look of stealth fighter jet in cien and the 750hp 7.5l v12. mmm honda folks are going to be mad now that caddie has an engine with 100hp/l ratio.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

don't like any of the concepts? that's fine, express your opinion on why you don't like the new concepts

Andrew60SP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 Sixty Special
    I'm a fan of the new concepts. The Cien was a great way to celebrate Cadillac's 100 years (too bad it didn't get built), and the Sixteen shows Cadillac is still willing to take risks.
    Its even pretty cool that 2 out of the last 5 concepts are getting built (Evoq and Vizon).

As for favorite concept, I always thought the Cyclone was cool!
    Attached Images

Originally posted by Andrew60SP
    I'm a fan of the new concepts. The Cien was a great way to celebrate Cadillac's 100 years (too bad it didn't get built), and the Sixteen shows Cadillac is still willing to take risks.
    Its even pretty cool that 2 out of the last 5 concepts are getting built (Evoq and Vizon).

As for favorite concept, I always thought the Cyclone was cool!
    yay first reply none other then myself. Thanks for the input. Now where can i get myself one of those batmobile/cyclone?

Andrew60SP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 Sixty Special
    You can pick one up at your local Pebble Beach Auto show
    GM still owns it, and lets it out once in a while.

Scrapyard is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    The 16 is cool but I think it needs a longer rearend or something. Something about it isn't sitting right with me. Out of all of them the Evoq was my favorite. It lost some of it's edgyness through the production phase but that's usually how it goes, isn't it. The Vision is an abomination as far as I'm concerned. sits up there with the Aztec and all it's gaudy, useless, looks like a kendergardener drew it, styling. Besides, we don't need anymore Stupid Ugly Vehicals running around with soccer moms on cell phones behind the wheel. The Cien confuses me. Very cool but not a Cadillac. I kinda see the insperation for it, with the LMP and Cadillac getting back into racing and everything, but it dosn't fit the family. The Evop made sense as a 2 seater. Luxury roadster. Goes along with the idea of the Eldo and Allante. The Cein is like a Lambo with a Cadillac badge. It just dosn't fit.

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    I love the Cein and the Evoq. I really like the Evoq, reminds me of the Allante, and i love those cars. I like the Cein because of the LMP, would have been interesting to see a Cein GT. Keep the LMP in the Proto type class and the Cein GT in the GTS class, give those S7Rs a fight. I think Cadillac needs to get into performance luxury cars. Just think what they could do if they really tried? M5 killers!

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Then you should REALLY like the new "V" series cars coming.

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    oh yeah i know! I cant wait for more info about the Vs, all we know now is the CTSv, but will there be a STSv? or DTSv?

cadillac is going to definitely make v series vehicles for all their models. If not there is no point of creating the whole v-series hype. According to numerous sources and cadillac itself they are going to produce v-series models of every car.

kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    SIXTEEN

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.